please helpp... google adsense disapproved again :(

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (35 posts)
  1. Jasmeetk profile image78
    Jasmeetkposted 10 years ago

Google adsense approval is a major issue that is faced by several people on hubpages. After waiting for 6 months, I got preliminary approval for google adsense (3 days passed). I was very happy to see this that finally I succed, but today I got mail stating that my application is rejected. I can't understand the issue

Issues:
    - Site does not comply with Google policies

I can't understand this reason for rejection now. Please friends suggest me something, what can I do now. I realy want google adsense sad

1. dilipchandra12 profile image66
      dilipchandra12posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I have gone through your profile. So far only 21 hubs in 6 months. You need to write more hubs. No particular number of articles, however, reasonable number of substantial articles are required.

Reasonable number of articles in 6 months: Simple - at least 6 to 10 per month will gather 50+ articles in your account. And perhaps, you can get the Adsense approved.

Jasmeetkposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Previously google gave reason that my site has insufficient content. but this time '- Site does not comply with Google policies"

2. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Google doesn't look at the age of your account, it looks at the age of your Hubs.  Your oldest Featured Hub is only 3 months old (remember that Google can't "see" unFeatured Hubs). 

As you live in India, you must have at least one Hub that is six months' old.

Also, I don't think you have enough Hubs yet.   I haven't seen anyone approved with less than 30 Hubs recently.

As for earnings - HubPages is a long-term investment.  You will earn between $1 and $5 for every 1,000 visitors to your Hubs.

2. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 10 years ago

Have your read over the specific program policies for your resident country to make sure you've met all the rules?

Where can I check these policies? I have read that in India, our website must be 6 months old to get google adsense approval.

3. word55 profile image70
    word55posted 10 years ago

Consider whether some of your content maybe x-rated, bad language, nudity of pictures, offensive to some people or racial. Those things can get you rejected. You may need to change some things in some of your hubs. You'll be surprised that once you go back and make some changes then they may accept you. Ask the hub administration team to help as well but make sure your hubs are clean first. Hope this helps.

@word55 that's why I am wondering because my hubs are based on fashion, nail art, home remedies for skin etc.. there is no bad language etc in my hubs

4. kohila profile image60
    kohilaposted 10 years ago

You can go through google adsense program policies. It will help you to sort out the problem!
    https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182

As dilpchandra12 said, you must have a good number of articles before getting approved. You must have about 70 articles or more to get approved.And make sure whether are all the images are not copyrighted or remove any copyrighted images. This could be a reason for your approvals.
    Google needs to ensure whether you are a true passionate writer. And it is good to concentrate on one topic,however that really not matters on hubpages. And google adsense needs unique and compelling content, so make sure you do the best.

@Kohila... I have read program policies. I have not taken any copyrighted images. I have written all content of my hubs. The only thing is I don't have 70 hubs. The thing I am wondering is I recently saw a hub of a person who is saying that he got paid for 54$ via hubpages and his monthly earning was just 1-5$. It means really low traffic and a few number of hubs.

1. kohila profile image60
        kohilaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yeah. You need to improve your content! With SEO practises and social media shares, you can get more traffic. But google recently hate those who stuff keywords and write 'made-for-adsense-and-search-engine' articles.

Anyway, wait for 4 months, increase your articles, then you can be approved.

waited 6 months to apply as in India we can get google adsense before 6 months. The main thing is I am not getting the reason  of rejecting my application "Issues:
          - Site does not comply with Google policies"

When I applied for google adsense for the first time, they said insufficient content", but now google policies sad

1. kohila profile image60
            kohilaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Actually, insufficient content also comes under google policies. So, there is no difference in it. Instead of getting help here, you can get good tips and help from people who work on google too. Check out
            http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/en

ok. Thanks for your suggestions

5. alternativeto profile image57
    alternativetoposted 10 years ago

You can get adsense account for Hubpages within 1 day even if you are from india.
    http://www.geteverything.org/how-to-get … in-1-hour/
    use the above link to understand the process. After getting adsense account with youtube, you will be able to associate it with hubpages.

@alternativeto... have you got adsense approved with same trick? because I had tried it several months but my application was rejected sad

This link gives really, really bad advice.

It tells you to choose another country when you apply for the Adsense account.  That is a sure way to get banned from Adsense. I'll tell you why.

After you've had your Adsense account for a while, Adsense will send you a letter by snail mail, containing a secret code which you have to enter on your account. 

- If you supplied a fake address for your account, you will never get that secret code and therefore you will never be able to claim a payout. 

- If you supply an Indian address, they will know you lied about your location when you applied, and they will cancel your Adsense account.  Not only that, they will probably ban you from Adsense for life.

very true... but I tried youtube as well to get google adsense. They declined my application. The thing I am wondering is the reason for rejection that is "- Site does not comply with Google policies"
        Its hubpages, and I just have an account here, how I can manage webmaster's policies :-o

6. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 10 years ago

Your oldest hub seems to be only 3 months old?  they determine age from your first hub, it needs to be 6 months old.

no no my oldest hub was published in april, 2013 http://jasmeetk.hubpages.com/hub/Choosi … ht-Dentist

it is more than 6 months old

1. psycheskinner profile image84
        psycheskinnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It shows on your profile as 23 hours old.

It is showing last updated date i.e. 4 november

I suspect it shows to Google like it shows on your profile.  So maybe stop updating your older hubs.

If you bought that stockphoto I would also suggest attributing it to show that.

ohkk... but as per my knowledge google likes updation... also if I don't update hubs, they will no longer stay featured

If you don't have clearly six month old material, you don't get adsense.  So I would suggest making one good enough to stay featured for the long haul....  Better safe.  They my read the original publication date, but they may not. And they will never explain exactly why they reject you so it is best to cover the bases.

that's the main reason, google never give explaination for the rejection of applications. In my case, I really feel that there was no reason for the rejection of my application. People get adsense even with a few articles and very less traffic, but mine got rejected sad

1. Marisa Wright profile image87

Like I said, this year I haven't met anyone who got approved with fewer than 30 Hubs.  So you're not unusual in any way.

When you updated that Hub, did you unpublish it and then republish it again?  Never unpublish your Hubs when you want to make changes.

No no I just updated some info in my hubs. like connecting them with other hubs etc

7. alternativeto profile image57
    alternativetoposted 10 years ago

yes , i  got Adsense account using the YouTube method, like you i was denied by Google saying tos and policies. You should be having a YouTube account with videos and don't use the email that you already used for applying, create a new Gmail account for applying to Adsense.

yeah, but it will require to make and upload new video. I am also trying to get approval via blogspot blog, but they too denied :-/

8. rainsanmartin profile image85
    rainsanmartinposted 10 years ago

You can also start a Google "Blogger" blog and use AdSense on this account. It should give you immediate credibility with AdSense after that. That's how I got immediate approval when I signed up with HubPages, I had a preexisting account via Blogger.

1. Marisa Wright profile image87

It certainly helped that your account on Blogger was pre-existing - if you'd started a new one, that would've had to gain 'age' as well.   The main problem for the OP is that he's in India.

2. Jasmeetk profile image78

@rainsanmartin... I have a blog as well... I made it for same purpose, but google rejected my application their as well.

9. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

Why is it that virtually everything keeps getting more complicated and more difficult. One of these days the whole societal construct is just going to come crashing down...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)