Finally, a Break in the Trump Case

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (72 posts)
  1. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 8 years ago

Marco Rubio pointed it out at the debate. I haven't seen a word on it here on Hub Pages forums.

Trump is being sued for bilking unsuspecting individuals out of thousands of dollars with lies and empty promises.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companie … msnmoney11

How do you Trump supporters spin this? A prime example of the character of this man? Those who claim he isn't part of the problem but part of the solution should sit up and take notice.

Or, is it as I suspect. You'll just be envious of his ability to make money, whatever morals have to be shoved to the wayside to do it.

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I had heard something about this 'University', but die-hard Trump supporters are prepared to give him another 'free pass'. After all, Trump himself mentioned that he could shoot someone and his fawning admirers would still support him.

But a chiseler is a chiseler, when do you ever have enough money where you no longer need to bilk every unsuspecting person that you encounter?

This is the kind of stuff the 'rank and file' of the GOP is using to slowly reverse the Trump phenomenon. So, this is the man who would be King? He is coming off as your run of the mill snake oil salesman. Who fell for that, $35,000 tuition?

"Never give a sucker an even break"
      W.C. Fields 1941

Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm afraid I see Trump as living proof that many here worship money. He's rich and they fawn on him because he is.

2. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 8 years agoin reply to this

"die-hard Trump supporters are prepared to give him another 'free pass"

Yep...and Trump haters have convicted him with need for a court hearing, solely because someone made accusations.  Brings memories of the riots over "bad" cop shootings that were eventually show to be quite reasonable, doesn't it?

1. colorfulone profile image77
          colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Haters (the establishment) gonna hate...but, they won't focus on the important issues.  They just find some truths of years gone by...and lace it with canards and lies.   

The fact is Rubio and other Republican establishment had a meeting with the Koch Bros. this past week and they raised $100 million to take Trump down. Rubio donated $25 million.  That is insider information from a mole who was there. 

We will hear plenty more ... haters gonna hate.  smile  Its a war!

Rubio is sweating his assoff on stage because of cocaine ... and he is a homo for those who want to use his sweatyass.  He's a great talker though, but full of it when you compare is track record with what he says now.   

Rubio is the establishments #1 choice now (because Trump blasted Jeb with 9/11 truth) ...but if he doesn't win the Florida primary the Kocks are planning to bring Mitt in to run for president at this point without any delegates or wins.  Rubio will have to drop-out. 

You think Rubio is swinging now?  (You ain't seen nothing yet before Super Tuesday!)  There is a lot going on that intelligent people want to talk about instead of stuff that does not matter /in-light of.

Cruz has been busy trying to secure a seat on the Supreme Court because he isn't the establishments' choice.

Serious times!  smile

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12900344.png

Trump for President...Hillary for Prison!

Proves my point, I'd say.

I'm not trying to prove you right or wrong in a forum setting for discussions.  I add my two cents like everyone else for what its worth.

Its nice when people can agree and it can be nice when people don't agree and debt. Its what it is unless we take it to an emotional level (which happens. smile  I try to keep my emotions out of it, but you'll know if I express feelings.  smile

And you should add your two cents worth.  I'm simply pointing out that anything Donald does only results in his supporters attacking others, not looking at the question head on.

"I'm simply pointing out that anything Donald does only results in his supporters attacking others, not looking at the question head on."

I hope that isn't the "only" thing that you see happening ... because I'm not seeing that unless Trump supports are getting attacked.  There's too much mud to go around and I for one don't like throwing mud balls unless mud balls are getting throw at me. 

I like snowballs better, its clean fun!

OP - "How do you Trump supporters spin this?" 
                  That looks like a welcome sign with a ready mud ball. 
                  But, I have been wrong before, once or twice. wink

ADDED:  I am angry at the way the Republican and Democrat parties are being run.  I do hope that no one takes it personal.

Your first post here didn't address the question it simply attacked Rubio.

I realize Trump has not been convicted. The point is though that he is running for president. If this is true, how would that affect your support of Trump? It doesn't sound to me as if you have stopped to think about this.

2. Credence2 profile image79

Trump haters? We that question Trump's qualifications for the office of POTUS are haters, now?

So all the scuttlebutt I hear in regard to President Obama, Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders is just 'enlightened opinion and observation'?

This is just another instance that is going make me question, just like the building of a wall to be paid for by a foreign power against its will. It is a cumulative process.

This goes for you as well, Ms. Colorfulone. As you so often point out in regards to Hillary Clinton, honesty matters...

As for riots and cop shootings, depends on what riot and what circumstance, many are not satisfied with no charges levied against the officer in the Ferguson shooting, for example. There just was a lack of evidence to prove that the officer used him weapon inappropriately, that is all.

We all have differences, but when it comes right down to it we have a lot more things alike as humans. Its a long time before the election and anything could happen.

Ok, I can agree with that...

2. wilderness profile image95

No, just the haters that convict without due process.

"But a chiseler is a chiseler"

Ferguson - yes there are quite a few that would hang the cop without a trial.  That will never find sufficient evidence that the cop acted appropriately no matter what he did.  That we are a nation of laws, not a mere hanging mob never seems to occur to them, and it doesn't occur to the Trump haters that will convict him in this matter, either.  The objective, after all, isn't justice - it's to sling mud at a presidential candidate in the hopes others will believe without evidence, too, and vote elsewhere.

But I'm sure you are quite well aware of how mud slinging works and why it is done...

Are you as quick to apply the same reasoning to Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama who you said never does anything right?

Yes, I am suspicious, with his record and behavior, I have a right to be.

2. Alternative Prime profile image58
    Alternative Primeposted 8 years ago

Fraud Allegations and Pending Law Suits Against Donald Trump for his Highly Questionable & Perhaps Unlawful Business Practices pertaining to the now Defunct & No Longer "Trump University" appears to be ONLY a scratch upon the SURFACE of his Dubious & Shameful History ~

If you watched his little "Rally" yesterday where he appeared with his latest Flabby "Side-Kick" Chris Christy, the other Politician who I believe is either under indictment or investigation, he tried to DEFEND himself in the face of this pending action by placing the BLAME on what he insinuated to be a Dishonest "Spanish" JUDGE ~

Yup, and I guess at this point, he's apparently SHOOTIN' for ZERO 0% PERCENT of the Latino / Hispanic VOTE in the REAL Election come Nov 2016 ~ sad

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
    Kathleen Cochranposted 8 years ago

As a Clinton supporter, let me be the first to say unilaterally that accusations are not equivalent to guilt.  But accusations need to be investigated because honesty does matter.  But in this country, until you are proved guilty, you are presumed to be innocent.  But, as we all know, that protection doesn't always apply to politics.

Katherine, I have been going to comment to one of your posts for awhile to say...you have got a pure heart.  I love your posts because of that...you honestly bless my heart.  <3

This does not disqualify what I just said at all.  The fact is I cannot agree with your posts about Hillary, who seems to be above the law, because of the overwhelming evidence against her using an unsecured personal email server as Secretary of State.  Benghazi!  --  Nothing personal.

Hillary Clinton, is still under an FBI investigation...and she's running for president?   sigh  Yupperz, gotta' love that establishment elite club.

To quote you Oh, this could and most likely will be blown totally out of proportion because Trump is running for president.  I can almost see a liberal-judge ruling on charges of unprecedented magnitude. 

Trump, Hillary, Cruz, whomever. Any name could replace Trump's in your quote. Who you support makes this statement valid when leveled one way and ridiculous when leveled another.

Maybe in your mind.   wink

2. Live to Learn profile image60

I agree, but considering Trump's penchant for hurling unsubstantiated insults at his opponents I don't believe he warrants kid gloves or undue consideration. He has brought the process to a new low when I thought it was as low as it could go already. Whether his involvement may ultimately be shown to be within the bounds of the law, at the least this 'institution' was not within the bounds of ethical conduct. One foot on either side of the fence may be argued both ways and one way will prevail in a court of law. But, the other foot was on the other side of the fence; whichever way the court decides to rule.

BREAKING NEWS:  A federal judge ordered discovery to go forward over Hillary Clinton's criminal activities.  She is running for the White House, but she might belong in the Big House for putting national security at risk or worse.   

But, ingredients in a product that 98% of consumers rated well, should be cause to hang Trump out too dry and sling-mud at his supporters?.... Wow...this is a wow moment!

1. Alternative Prime profile image58
          Alternative Primeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

In Reality, Hillary Clinton has NO Record of "Criminal Activities, but Donald  "H-Plugz" Trump certainly does ~ smile

Example According to Several Reports from Various Sources ~ The now Bankrupt & Defunct "Trump University" which Donald was found guilty of "Operating Without a License" is still under investigation with initial Law Suits Pending for the legal action of De-Frauding approximately 5,000 victims out of MILLIONs ~ sad

If Trumpty - DUMP manages to dodge prison time on this one it will be a miracle, but according to other sources, there is still a virtual MOUNTAIN of other "Circumstances" still floating around ~

Democrat * Republican * Independant * Human * Martian * BigFOOT or whatever, how anyone could possibly be submissive to this type of overt  Con-JOB is unfathomable ~

4. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

That's funny because there a plenty of law-suits against Hillary Clinton, AP!   yikes

We have heard the dirty canards...now learn the TRUTH about Trump University.
    http://www.98percentapproval.com/?gclid … oC-vTw_wcB

The documents below were recently filed in support of our motion to dismiss Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's baseless lawsuit concerning Trump University.  While the motion focuses primarily on the AG's unexplainable failure to commence this lawsuit within the applicable 3 year statute of limitations, the papers also chronicle the AG's unprofessional and, arguably, unethical attempt to use the media to publicize the lawsuit and discuss the merits to garner more attention and publicity for himself in his effort to seek higher office. Additionally, the papers also discuss Trump's upcoming filing with the NY Joint Commission on Public Ethics in response to the AG's targeted solicitation of campaign contributions from members of the Trump family and their representatives during the pendency of his investigation.

While the papers are voluminous, a good summary can be found in the preliminary statement contained in the Memorandum of Law attached hereto.  Read the documents and draw your own conclusions.

COURT FINDS IN FAVOR OF TRUMP UNIVERSITY
    COPY OF SUPREME COURT DECISION

Its a "canard" as I said twice already on this thread!  neutral

That's politics...and people like Attorney General Eric Schneiderman banks on people believing the rags they like to read...and spreading the BS because they don't bother to do a little research.  Hey, I have been guilty of believing the MSM too, and I know better.  sad

COURT FINDS IN FAVOR OF TRUMP UNIVERSITY

Judge’s Ruling - a Significant Setback to AG’s Case
      Summary of Decision

 A New York Supreme Court Judge’s decision has delivered a devastating blow to
      Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s well publicized fight against Trump University,
      forcing the AG to abandon the majority of his claims.

 The ruling precludes all but a handful of students from pursuing the case, which was the
      foundation of the AG’s entire case.

 Judge’s ruling makes it highly unlikely that the few remaining students in the case will
      ever be able to prevail.

 The few students who choose to continue will now be forced to meet a far more
      difficult, if not impossible, evidentiary standard.

 The Judge’s ruling requires each student to travel to New York to testify, under oath, as
      to why they are seeking a refund when 98% of all students previously filled out written
      report cards giving the school high marks and stating that they were completely
      satisfied with the program.

 The Judge also denied the AG’s request for an injunction.

 The AG has already squandered millions in taxpayer dollars to pursue claims which
      Schneiderman has repeatedly stated lack merit, are legally deficient and are going nowhere.

 Judge Kern’s decision today validates what Trump University has been saying for
      months: that the lawsuit is a desperate attempt by AG Schneiderman to generate
      publicity, a waste of public resources and a case that never should have been brought.

http://www.98percentapproval.com/uploads/Summary.pdf

Canard 101 ... its BS!
      This is how a Trump supporter un-spins an OP.

Interesting. I admit I am not following this overly stringently, but a quick search shows an update on March 1st that the NY Supreme Court ruled that the fraud claim against Trump can proceed.

“Today’s decision is a clear victory in our effort to hold Donald Trump and Trump University accountable for defrauding thousands of students,” Schneiderman said in a statement.

So, it doesn't sound as if Eric Schneiderman considers the outcome a devastating blow.

“My job is to see that perpetrators of fraud are brought to justice,” Schneiderman said. “We look forward to demonstrating in a court of law that Donald Trump and his sham for-profit college defrauded more than 5,000 consumers out of millions of dollars."

A quick search of two other lawsuits shows nothing that would substantiate your statements.

I'm not saying that nothing you posted was true. But, considering the history of your posts, I'll need some proof since I can't find anything to substantiate it.

There is nothing to unspin. I realize there are those who fall into the category of willing to follow Trump even if he shot someone. I was simply curious to see if those would even be interested in pondering how this might affect his eligibility as a presidential candidate if it were true.

5. colorfulone profile image77

"I'm not saying that nothing you posted was true. But, considering the history of your posts, I'll need some proof since I can't find anything to substantiate it."

I would expect a dagger like that from you, Live to Learn.   sad 
    That is ridiculous!

Post your links, please...so we can all check out how credible your site quotes are over this 'canard' continuing. Sounds like a waste of taxpayers money ...  again.  And, our time!  heehee 
    A Supreme Court Judge ruled already!   big_smile

"I realize there are those who fall into the category of willing to follow Trump even if he shot someone."  (shot who?)

Another dagger! ... That is lunacy! 
    You couldn't actually believe that crap...oh, wait...I guess I would believe that you do fall into that category (mud slinging canard OP).  roll   

See!

No, not ridiculous. Nor was it a dagger.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03 … oceed.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/edu … niversity/

zhlaw.com/cases/trump-university

I'll simply assume you and I define dagger differently.

I didn't sling mud in the OP. I stated that he was being sued. That is a fact, not mud. I asked how supporters would spin this. All I've seen are attacks on everyone else, no answers to the questions in the OP.  I wondered if it was a prime example of the character of the man. That is not slinging mud; simply asking a question. 

I suppose not only dagger is defined differently but mudslinging also. I have seen mud slung around this thread, but you would obviously disagree on  what I am defining as mud. I suppose we'd disagree on what constituted hogwash also.

6. Alternative Prime profile image58
    Alternative Primeposted 8 years ago

SORRY colorfulone, but your HERO Donald "Drumpf" Trump is in pretty DEEP ~ Maybe he's wearing those nice Big POINTY White Hats n' Hoods to cover Up his Hair PLUGz so he'll look a little more presentable in COURT ~ smile ~ Anyway, even a good CON-Man like Trump should understand the FACT that you can't CON Innocent and or Gulible Consumers into shelling out $10,000 to $36,000 to attend an Un-Licensed Non-Accredited School, or whatever kind of shady operation he was running before it fell apart ~ sad

Whatever happens happens I guess, but this guy is the "Epitome of what's WRONG with your Failed FREE Market Capitalism ~

Fraud Case Against Trump Enters a NEW Phase ~

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre … an-proceed

7. colorfulone profile image77

Live to Learn ...  I see there are two fraud claims (individuals I am guessing).   My insider information says this is a canard.  There is a 98% favorably rate by students who took the classes at Trump University.

I'm more interested in the Super Tuesday election fraud against Trump right now.  People are reporting that their votes for Trump were switched electronically.  sigh   (GOP?)

SORRY Again colorfulone, but the 98% "Favorable Rating"  you're referring to appears to be just another Lie because according to recent reports, approximately 30% of Alleged Fraud Victims received a RE-FUND prior to the University Ceasing their Re-Fund Policy ~ There are other ENORMOUS Holes in that 98% number as well ~

Basic Arithmatic ~ How can you have a 98% "Favorable Rating" when approximately 30% of Alleged Fraud Victims received a Re-Fund ?? ~

2. Live to Learn profile image60

Switched after the fact? Sorry, where we vote that isn't possible. Or, at the least, if someone changed it I would have no way of knowing; due to the voting machine we use. I would be very surprised to find that is true.

It's interesting though. A case in a court of law and you scoff at it. An unsubstantiated claim or two from random citizens and you jump on the bandwagon.

3. colorfulone profile image77

BREAKING NEWS:  Richard Charnin (a mathematician) is being brought in to investigate the computerized election voter fraud  on Super Tuesday.  He his probably the foremost expert. 

Once again, this is insider information.

8. colorfulone profile image77

Alternative Prime, could you please link to your source. 
    I know how snooze news is, thanks to you.  smile 

The establishment is pulling out all stops so Trump won't win.
    He will blow them out of the water!  They are scared.

9. colorfulone profile image77

U.S. judge ordered discovery to go forward over Clinton's private email system...now that's a "bandwagon to get on.  Hillary is under an FBI investigation!  ---  Not a handful of dissatisfied customers who were disappointed because of their own lack of actions to become rich like Trump, ... like your Trump supporters mud-slinging "bandwagon" thread here.   

"a case in a court of law" ...  what case?   neutral  There isn't one, unless you are talking about Hillary Clinton's case for discovery by a federal judge.  The rest is rumors so far.  Ever hear of an appeal?    Its nothing to worry about. 

Whoa!  smile   keep on spinning...

ADDED:
    http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12904178.jpg

Live to Learn -- "Wow. I can see why Trump has your support. Thank you for the window into the mentality of his supporters. Don't understand the meaning of words and don't have any "sympathy for other citizens".

Who doesn't have sympathy for other citizens?  May I remind you of your absence of "sympathy" / LaVoy Finicum - Oregon protesters?   You don't want to go there with me, because as I remember I had a heavy heart and I was grieving for citizens.   

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12904183.jpg  #popcorn

Wow. I can see why Trump has your support. Thank you for the window into the mentality of his supporters. Don't understand the meaning of words and don't have any sympathy for other citizens.

Sure. You've got inside information. I suppose it was gleaned from the conspiracy theorist site you referenced earlier. I'll just wait for the real news media to share the story and then I'll see what is true and what is simply bs.

2. Alternative Prime profile image58

colorfulone ~ Nice Try to "CONFLATE & Confuse" like all CONservatives do but everyone understands the FACT that there's a HUGE Difference and ZERO Comparison between Hillary's Legal Server Placement & E-Mails which might be "Classified After the FACT" & "Hair PLUGz" Trump via his now DE-FUNCT Trump University Intentionally De-Frauding 5,000 Innocent Americans out of MILLIONs $$ as the complaint articulates ~ sad ~ Now that sure was a "Geat DEAL" wouldn't you say? Even if not convicted most would agree it was an immoral & unethical exercise in GREED ~

Moreover, there is ZERO Comparison between Hillary & Donald as some CONservatives are trying to Peddle ~

P.S. ~ Any individual who claims to have "Inside Information"  should understand the FACTs surrounding the Trump University Case ~ Keep searching and you'll find according to media reports, that approxiamtely 30% of Alledged Victims received a Re-FUND from his De-Funct "University" prior to the Change in Policy so it's virtually impossible to have a 98% Favorability Rating ~ I'm confident Trump won't mention that on the Road Show ~ smile

1. wilderness profile image95

For once I agree with you - there isn't much comparison between a leader, charged with supporting our laws but flouting them as if they don't apply to her and thereby threatening the safety of an entire country, and a business with some dissatisfied customers.  No comparison, as you say.

lol ~ "A Business with some Dissatisfied Customers"?? ~ smile Seriously?

Try an illegally run Unlicensed Operation, which Trump has already been found Guilty of, that alledgedly GOUGED 5,000 enthusistic yet gulible AMERICANs $10,000 to $36,000 EACH while encouraging them to "Charge It" on a Credit Card ~ This is a perfect EXAMPLE of Bigot Trumps "GREAT Dealz & CON Jobz" ~

Your "Failed FREE Market Capitalism" at its FINEST I Guess ~ sad

And Clinton deliberately violated the laws she's supposed to support and protect by putting top secret information on unsecured servers.  We expect a higher level of care from law makers and enforcers than others, instead we got a complete disregard for our nation's laws.

So, your point?  That a Republican [allegedly[/i] gouged, while a Democrat is known to have done far worse but that Democrats needn't follow laws so we'll only throw mud at Trump?

How can you "Deliberately Violate a LAW" when a determination as to "Classified Status" is found "After the FACT"?? It's impossible is the CORRECT Answer ~

If you un-tie your Boots while Whittling a Pencil in Public today and a LAW is Passed the next day which proclaims that very same act to be "Unlawful", are you Culpable for Breaking the LAW? The CORRECT answer is NO ~

E-Mails & CONNING Americans out of MILLIONs like Trump stands accused of perpetrating on Innocent Americans are NOT even in the same ballpark ~

Pretty soon if he doesn't end UP in Prison, "H-PLUGz Bigot" Tump is probably gonna' start Setting Up "Snake Oil SALES Tables" at his Road SHOWz to take advantage of his little "Sheep" before this whole thing goes UP in FLAMES ~ sad

You're right - if the law changes it is not back-dated to include previous violators.  But she knew it was sensitive data, she knew she wasn't supposed to use her own server for ANY govt. information and did it anyway.  Didn't care what the law said - she didn't want to take the extra 2 minutes to do it legally and she's above the law anyway.  Not subject to it like everyone else.

On the other hand Trump is accused of conning people - hardly in the same ballpark as actually giving out government information, top secret or not.

lol ~ GOOD Luck with that one about Hillary ~ smile smile

Operating as a CON-Man, Operating an Un-Lisenced University, & De-Frauding THOUSAND's of Americans out of MILLIONs as alledged, along with being a Dedicated Racist is just the "TIP" of the Proverbial Iceberg as the "Donald's" unclean HISTORY begins to Emerge ~

This alone is a "Disqualifyer" for "Hair PLUGz" Trump ~ WHY do you think Republicans are NOW Jumping off 10 story buildings???? ~

But don't FRET wilderness, you're certainly NOT alone, there are MILLIONs of gulible CONservatives who are obviously susceptible to the average "CON-Man" like Trump ~ sad

Doesn't take luck, does it, when the evidence is already available.  She did it, she's guilty.  The only question left is whether the powers that be will protect one of their own from the consequences of her acts or abandon her.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)