Just hit my highest Adsense day so far

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (29 posts)
  1. lakeerieartists profile image62
    lakeerieartistsposted 14 years ago

I woke up this morning to see that I have had my highest Adsense day so far $2.20, and the day is just beginning.  I finished the Hubchallenge yesterday, and I am encouraged to just start all over again.  I know that $2.20 doesn't sound like much to some of you folks who are making $5 and $10 a day or more, but to me it is significant proof that I am going in the right direction.  smile

1. Helen Cater profile image61
      Helen Caterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's fantastic. Well done you and may thre be many more paydays like that.

2. one2get2no profile image71
      one2get2noposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds great to me I've been on 3 weeks and only earned 20c so far....so I started the challenge yesterday.

1. lakeerieartists profile image62
        lakeerieartistsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am thrilled because I have seen increasing Adsense revenue since I really started working on Hubpages, but I had a lot of practice on other article writing sites, so I am not a complete novice.

Thanks for your support everyone, I really appreciate it.  smile

3. nms profile image59
      nmsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congrats! thats very motivating!

4. Ronaldos profile image60
      Ronaldosposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congrats !! You are thinking the right way and yes, that is great news that you are steering in the right direction. Keep it coming !

5. luckypimp profile image57
      luckypimpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

how u do it ? would u teach me pls smile

1. Kane Tan profile image59
        Kane Tanposted 14 years agoin reply to this
  2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Well its  sounds great to me!!
    Good for you smile

3. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Congrats! Soon that will be $20, then $100 then $200 smile.

1. andromida profile image57
      andromidaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nothing is impossible.smile

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
      Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I second this. big_smile

3. viryabo profile image94
      viryaboposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll drink to that smile
      Congrats Lakeerie

4. Gennifer profile image53
    Genniferposted 14 years ago

Congratulations! That's great! Hope that in future your earnings will increase... wink

5. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

I'm glad to hear that, I know that it helps support your gallery so I hope there's a vast increase from here.

6. lisa_chris profile image56
    lisa_chrisposted 14 years ago

That's great news.something is better than nothing.every penny/cents counts here...anyway, good luck with it.

7. wrenfrost56 profile image57
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

That's great, well done and may there be many more to come!

8. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

That's great.  It's like Christmas came early!  Onwards and upwards.

9. lakeerieartists profile image62
    lakeerieartistsposted 14 years ago

Okay, I just checked, it is now up to $3.00. smile

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image60
      Ryan Hupferposted 14 years agoin reply to this

...and it's only going to get better! Congrats! smile

10. jrcemail profile image63
    jrcemailposted 14 years ago

That's pretty motivating!  Cool beans!

11. pageantgirl31413 profile image77
    pageantgirl31413posted 14 years ago

Whoo hoo. Awesome. I'm going to try make it there too. So far .25 has been my best.

12. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

weeeeeeeeeee good for you...

Today I have my highest page views (Adsense) at 520 breaking the 500 page impression barrier for the first time and help me earn one of my highest at @ 1.13.

But yesterday I have 459 views and earned just 6 cents my second highest page views...

I have two back to back days with nice page impression up from my usual 200 to 270 average...

13. LondonGirl profile image80
    LondonGirlposted 14 years ago

You go, girl!

14. marcofratelli profile image78
    marcofratelliposted 14 years ago

Well done! Definitely in the right direction!

15. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Well done, it does keep going up and up the more we write!(er the adsense you see!)

16. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Nice one. Vodka on you then smile

17. ChloeAliceWilson profile image61
    ChloeAliceWilsonposted 14 years ago

That's great. It must be so exciting.  I'm waiting and hoping for those great numbers!

18. NaomiR profile image75
    NaomiRposted 14 years ago

Well done! I'm still waiting for numbers like this. I know I've only been here for two months, but I'm impatient!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)