What is the mission of Tiger Wood's Soul

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (35 posts)
  1. mintinfo profile image62
    mintinfoposted 14 years ago

Lat us say that our Souls are eternal beings that exist in a realm beyond space and time. We can enter this world in order to learn and develop. The only problem is once we enter this reality through the birth of a new person we lose all previous knowledge until we exit(die). If Tiger Wood's soul came to Earth to learn, what do you think is it's mission?

1. Paraglider profile image88
      Paragliderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would we want to say that?

2. blue dog profile image60
      blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ooh, the mission of the soul.  i like that.

had you heard of tiger woods before he started hitting, then chasing, a little white ball all over the grass, once in a while through the trees and into the sand.

if you hadn't, i'll bet you heard about him recently.  let's see, we'll impeach a president for getting a blow job from a political opponent, but tiger woods is off limits??? 

if one chooses to be a public leader or a public personality, accept the baggage that goes with it, regardless of where the "soul" is going. 

gee, i leave the forums for seven hours, only to return and find people leaving hp because they can't find god and others are returning to earth for a soul mission.

1. profile image0
        EmpressFelicityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL, I must have missed that one!  Who was it?  George W. Bush?  lol

Sorry, couldn't resist.

1. Amanda Severn profile image94
          Amanda Severnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just love that word, 'impeach'. There's something deliciously fruity about it! LOL!

1. profile image0
            EmpressFelicityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oooh, Matron!  lol lol

2. tksensei profile image59
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Before that he was a very young child.

3. tksensei profile image59

When did that happen?

3. tksensei profile image59

Apparently it was to get laid all the time.

4. Rhianni32 profile image71
      Rhianni32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It sounds like you believe that the soul is intending to learn one specific thing instead of just a multitude of lessons in what its like to be human.

mintinfoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi, My understanding is that the Soul intends to learn many things in relation to it's main objective. Before the Soul comes to Earth a great meeting is held where it gathers other Souls to help in it's mission. Those other souls also intend to learn their own lessons too and can enter this world at different times and stages of the main Souls Human life. Great tasks are usually taken on by older more experienced souls while the younger ones help out. Older Souls take on tasks as cripples or the mentally disabled or even great people who fall from grace.

5. profile image54
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's quite an interesting fantasy, but it certainly has no basis in fact or reality. One can create similar fantasies that will allow one to be and do anything they desire.

Such is the way of the imagination. It's when we allow our imaginations to rule our worldview are we then seeking folly.

The fantasy is called reincarnation. A concept that thousands of eastern cultures and indigenous peoples believe in. In fact all religions and evolution are fantasy. None are proven only fantastic concepts some more logical than others.

My religion is reality!....

which may but not necessarily be similar to evolution. That does not stop me from listening to what others have to say. There are many knowledgeable people on Hubpages right now who believe that aliens are coming in 2012. How is that for fantasy?

When I think of a world view I try to see myself through the eyes of a starving child in war torn Sudan that has no hope for the future. Where is his/her God. Who is it that plays with the lives of the unfortunate? We all would like to know, wouldn't we.

1. profile image54

Evolution has evidence, reincarnation has none.

No, it is your version of reality. Reality makes its own demands and has its own consequences, not the beliefs of fools.

The definition of knowledgeable in your claim must mean something entirely different that dictionaries everywhere must be devoid. Those people are clearly insane.

Agreed. Where is god?

Here is the source for this foolish fantasy. 
            http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/me … daniel.htm

"My religion is reality" means that I believe in the most powerful living thing that I know of, Humanity. Can science explain consciousness? No yet! Humans have the ability to invent things like religion(mans greatest invention) and exist in our own realities if you wish. Sane or insane, it is still an ability of Humanity. I follow Evolution because it logically attempts to explain human origins and why some of us are prone to insanity but until science can explain consciousness I will not discount anyone's version of reality.

1. profile image54

It appears Daniels went insane after the death of her son.

Well yes, many turn to the supernatural when no answers are readily available. It is the beign of those who actually strive to seek out how things work as opposed to those who imagine they are doing something.

6. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tiger Woods' soul is none of my business.

2. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Its mission would be to make others realize that not a single soul is perfect and if they claim they are, then they are lying! smile

3. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Golf ?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mark it up in a calendar. I agree with this statement.  tongue

4. Petra Vlah profile image61
    Petra Vlahposted 14 years ago

He is no better and no worse than other men/women, just more famous and a lot richer

Only the one without sin should throw ther first stone

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I dunno. 16 lovers and counting is a bit much...

5. mintinfo profile image62

Personally I think it is humility. Skills and professional achievements that we acquire in this life are essential to our well being but character development enhances the Soul.

6. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 14 years ago

I'm having a Zen moment.

7. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

To get laid?

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile Looking that way lately! smile

2. mintinfo profile image62

Paraglider, I am not limited by conclusions so I posed the question in a way that suggests that it is not necessarily what I believe. The ides for the topic came from a concept by the author Terri Daniel who wrote a book titled "A Swan I Heaven" in which she claims to be in communication with the Soul of her deceased son.

Correction, The title is A swan In Heaven

3. ragnaworks profile image60
      ragnaworksposted 14 years ago

Tiger has committed infidelity, just like countless other men and women throughout history. The only reason it is being made into such a big deal is because of his fame and popularity. That is why you should never put your faith in a celebrity. They are human and imperfect, just like everyone else.

4. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

What did the women commit?

5. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Anything to do with Tiger Woods apart from golf is none of my business.

6. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 14 years ago

I don't know what the overall purpose was/is.  I tell ya what he did learn.....   You can devote your whole life to reach a goal....   but it takes only the blinking of an eye to loose track of what is important.

7. rebekahELLE profile image86
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

that's for tiger woods to discover, not us.

we all have our own journey.

8. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

wow, soul to be with his lovers all and to sepnd all those millions

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)