Stupid people?

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (77 posts)
  1. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

I have learned to get along with stupd people. 
       I find it easy to do and I am willing to give a little bit of advice as to how we all can do this!! 
        As long as "THEY" do not try to make you and I agree that they are are the smartest thing since bell bottom hip huggers; , let um think that they will.
        Untill they want us to agree that we are as stupid as "THEY" think that we are for believing in sky faries; let um have it their way.
        Don't rock tha boat and every body can catch fish.

Then meet me at my house and I'll cook  um on my smoker; have a couple a beers and tell some dum people jokes.

And thats how ya getr along!

1. marinealways24 profile image59
      marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

What are you talking about?

1. falcon64 profile image59
        falcon64posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pointing out to get along with Stupid people. smile

2. Jerami profile image59
        Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I Didn't know who I would be  talking about.
        But it might have been you.

1. falcon64 profile image59
          falcon64posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Did the door of your house widely open?

2. marinealways24 profile image59

Are you sure you wasn't talking about yourself? Afterall, you are the one that can't read. I asked "what" are you talking about, not "who" are you talking about.

Actually I was talking about a bunch of "WHO" depending upon what side we are on ????

I am straight. What side are you on? Who is a bunch of "who"?

I don't want to be the judgmentile type.   I'll let yaul  group up on which ever side of the fence that you want to stand in, or think that you belong on.

Why do you always think in fence terms?

1. thevoice profile image61
                    thevoiceposted 14 years agoin reply to this

as long as people beat each other us in forums about God the powers the control human life are making guns weapons for your children in humanity next war while human suffering covers the world. Become a force of human rights life freedom care so all children will have a freed peace future

2. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You rang? big_smile

I hope you are on the want to learn how to side.  Want some BBQ  Fish and we can talk about it?

1. profile image0

Yes I do want to learn but I still consider myself stupid until I learn...and no BBQ fish please...I'm not really a fish person..

That is pretty admirable Crazd. I think I am still stupid even after I learn something. I think it's safe to say that everyone is stupid in at least 1 thing.

1. profile image0

I'm still stupid in math big_smile does that count?

3. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

kiss lol

We should try to be nice.  After all we haven't figgured out yet which side You and I are suposed to be standing on.

lol, you talk about being nice after you open a thread calling people stupid for being on the wrong side of your imaginary fence.

I am being nice. YES I Am.   I just saw a fence and thought it intresting how diffrent people chose to be on diffrent sides of it.  And they get to deside which side they are standing on and "They" get to put the signs up themselves.

How nice do I have to be in my attempts to get along?

lol What fence are you talking about? You still haven't said. What people are you talking about? You still haven't said that either. Why wouldn't a person get to decide what side of the fence they get to stand on? Is this an electric fence? Are you talking about gang signs?

1. Cagsil profile image70
                Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol

I still am not going to answer your questions any clearer than is written in my origional post.
                    I however think that our conversation has made the meaning of my origional post quite clear; to some of those that are reading our conversation.

I'm just asking you to define your fence and signs that people are throwing? Is this a barb wire fence or an electric fence? Why would I come to your side of the fence when I might get shocked or cut? What is your side of the fence? What side of the fence are the stupid ones on? Why start a thread making claims that your aren't brave enough to explain?

2. Cagsil profile image70

I find your logic slightly flawed. lol

4. Jerami profile image59

Look at me!  I helped hyjack my own thread.  Dug

I always thought that I could get along with about anybody.
      And I think that anyone can if everyone half way want to.

And about them Polar bears? I don't think that my fence could hold one up.

I guess it's better to be a hijacker than a lowjacker. At least you are jacking on your side of the fence.
        I thought you had faith in your fence?

You saw me doing that or did you hear about it?

OH I forgot you don't have courtains.

5. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why was this topic posted in the religion and beliefs forum?  I wonder if they were stupid or something?lol

Sure..  OK ..  probably was...  Maybe you could be right!

6. raemay38 profile image69
      raemay38posted 14 years agoin reply to this

First Stupid people is spelled Stupid not stupd. So I quess you qualify as one huh! lol!

I guess so... We all are according to someone at some time. I'll just try to get along with them.
        But I'm not going to verbally agree with them that they are smarter than I.  Since I spelled "stupid" correctly "once" I am most likely standing on both sides of that fence.

2. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

lol

3. thevoice profile image61
    thevoiceposted 14 years ago

want to change human life war death hate us you voices of two billion Internets as one the media will come running to support world change peace food care housing education to end the war hate of all human life

4. C.V.Rajan profile image59
    C.V.Rajanposted 14 years ago

Oh this thread is not for me. How stupid I am.

CVR

That is what I'm talking about.... I can tell we are goina get along without fighting.

5. Jerami profile image59

The funny thing is that I wasn't talking about a fence.  It was just there.

How was it just there unless you created it? Is this a magic fence? Why do I have to keep guessing? What are you hiding in your fence conspiracy?

While I got ya looking at the fence.... 
             Who is watching the sheep?

The wolves and sheppards?

6. Jerami profile image59

What side of your fence are they on?

7. Jerami profile image59

A little bit of stupid comes up on all of us from time to time.
      I wish I could see  it  coming  before it gets to me..

There is a way to reduce how often it happens to you? By simply keeping your mouth closed. Some people do not realize how "stupid" something they say, until after they've already said it.

This comes from saying before thinking, instead of thinking then speaking. This happens way too often and now there is millions of people who are reactionary than passive thought driven.

There some people who like to be aggressive, and at times comes off as arrogant or self-centered, which can get lost in translation of words, when people refuse to read the words and absorb the context of the sentence, but spout off half-cocked without understanding.

Those who do it, don't understand themselves or are uncomfortable in their own skin, so they are defensive, in certain aspects.

Just a little knowledge, per se, food for thought. smile

I could not agree with you said any more than I do!   
           That happens to "all" of "us" more than we will ever know.

2. The Rope profile image61
        The Ropeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aren't these the "open mouth, insert foot" moments?  ...the trick is to at least keep them from being the "open mouth, insert foot - and shove it down throat" moments.  smile

Hmmmm........? lol lol lol

8. torimari profile image67
    torimariposted 14 years ago

Gotta love the ambiguity...ooooh. This thread tickles my giggly bits...what bits those are exactly depends on what side of the fence you are on.

Follow the smoke from the BBQ pit and you can have a Rib and cold beer while your thinking about it.

9. lightning john profile image60
    lightning johnposted 14 years ago

The shadow-box fence

10. lightning john profile image60

remember Tim the toolman and his friend on the other side of the fence, he wasnt stupid!

There goes my anominity..  Thanks John ...   I was wanting to keep it a secret a little bit longer but thats OK.

11. lightning john profile image60

well o.k. there you go!

My pit has got wheels on it.  If I can see the gate I,m subject to be cooking on either side of the fence.

12. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

People were chasing me, so I had to jump the fence!

Usually when somebody is chasing somebody else;  somebody didn't agree with something someone said or they said something stupid.

Ya don't get in trouble sittin eatin BBQ and having a bear.
      Unless the wife thinks you shuda helped with taking the curtains down??

I do not like bears on my side of the fence, they tend to get angry. But I do like drinking beer on my side of the fence. We are voyeurs, we don't use curtains.

Right about the bears....  Are bears voyers... 
            If you don't have courtains...   you will be the the voyer.ed
            people walking past your house are the ..ers

I am confused, I thought we were talking about a fence.

lol lol lol

2. Jerami profile image59

Were there any bears on this fence or did the barbwire fix that situation?

It was polar bears. Man made global warming killed them off.

13. Jerami profile image59

The travels of a thousand miles is begun with our first step.  Can anyone else other than myself see our stupidity.  Admitting this is the first step towards wisdom.
        Oh how inadequate and dysfunctional we are.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)