Lyrics

Jump to Last Post 51-81 of 81 discussions (111 posts)
  1. Faybe Bay profile image64
    Faybe Bayposted 14 years ago

I miss her too. I noticed she has that message up that everyone be reminded she will have no Internet. She doesn't want her e-mail all full up, (I guess) and will be back soon.

2. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Hello

I am Kimberly's partner and this was brought to my attention by a very kind email as I have been trying to go through.

I have read through your wishes and will be printing this off if I can to bring to her this evening.

I know it will put a huge smile on her face, which will be so nice to see, I thank you all very very much.

I see why Kimberly loves this place as much as she does.

I am sorry as  I am not sure where the information came from, but it is wrong, as Kimberly is not stable or able to come home any time soon.

Assuming I have done this correctly, I will do it again when I can advise you of more.

Once again thank you very very much.

It will be refreshing to see her smile.

Thank you again,

C.

3. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 14 years ago

I was completely unaware Kimberly was hospitalised, although I had noticed her absense from the forums.
    I wish her a speedy recovery, and please pass on my warmest regards.

4. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Hello C,

Keep us in touch with how Kim is doing. Let her know she is much missed, and tell her that our love goes with her.

5. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Hello C.
    I am sorry I did not see this sooner. I really miss Kimberly and hope that she is getting whatever help she is seeking.
    Please keep us updated on her progress.

6. Faybe Bay profile image64

Hello C, please give Kimberly our love! She has always been such a wonderful and giving person. It pains me that she is weak, but I have faith that everything will be alright somehow, because she has to get better. It is not the same without her. As Ohma and others have said, please keep us posted.

7. profile image0
    blatvaposted 14 years ago

Dear C,

Please please keep us updated about Kimberly. Please send her my love. I'm not usually the praying kind, But I am praying for her now.
    We miss her so much. I miss her so much...

Barb

8. figment profile image74
    figmentposted 14 years ago

I miss her beautiful spirit.  Hope she's doing well.  She my love.

9. Rayalternately profile image60
    Rayalternatelyposted 14 years ago

Still thinking of you Kim... hope you're getting through it, and the enigmatically named "C" too. Best wishes to you both smile

10. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

Lyrics, we need you back soon to spice up the place!  It is not as fun without you here!
    Hope all gets better soon!

11. figment profile image74
    figmentposted 14 years ago

I miss you sweetie

I'm lonely without you

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Zx3taBFzrAI2BM:http://enreal.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/angel-sad.jpg9

1. QuirkyPearl profile image61
      QuirkyPearlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Love the picture figment;-)

12. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Kim I will add my voice again. Miss you wish you where here and I promise I wouldn't even mention "Hairy Clowns"

13. profile image0

The forums just aren't the same without Kimberly... God, I'm so worried ._.

14. profile image0
    china manposted 14 years ago

Just bumping this back to the top again big_smile

15. theirishobserver. profile image62
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

Lyrics - wishing you well and looking forward to your return smile

16. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Hello

It's Chris, Kim's other half.

Good News, Kim will be home in a week, possibly sooner.

I really wanted to drop this note as your support has been beyond kind.  I thank you myself as well.

She will surely be in contact as soon as she can.

Thank You and best regards,

Chris

1. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much for the update. Please tell her I love her heaps and I think of her every-day. smile

2. K Partin profile image61
      K Partinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the update Chris. We surly all miss her and wish her a speedy return. smile

3. Rayalternately profile image60
      Rayalternatelyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Happy to hear it Chris, and thanks for taking the trouble to post. Good to know  that Kim's on the way back and I hope you're coping well with it all too. Best news I've heard today smile

17. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

thanks for updating us again. i hope she feels better soon.  be sure to send her our support and love, as im sure she'll be missed here.

18. Fluffymetal profile image75
    Fluffymetalposted 14 years ago

So glad to hear she'll be back soon!

19. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

Thank you for keeping us all updated! Do give her all our love and prayers....and that we're looking forward to having her back soon! hugs and xx smile

20. theirishobserver. profile image62
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

lyrics - you are in my thoughts and hope to see you back real soon smile

21. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Great to hear that. Hope she will get back on her feet real soon. Thanks C for the info.

22. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

Good to know she is okay smile

23. QuirkyPearl profile image61
    QuirkyPearlposted 14 years ago

((Kimberly)) Wow, so many lovely well wishes for you.. Here's mine Love and Rainbows hope you are home and feeling well very soon xx

24. profile image0

Oh thank goodness ^_^  I can't wait till she gets back.

Thank you so much C. Really.

25. Faybe Bay profile image64

I can't wait! I looked in here last night to see if there was anything new!I am so glad. Hurry back Kimberly. Thank you Chris!

26. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

That is really great news C. Please let her know that she is missed very much, and we are all looking forward to her return.

27. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

That is great news! Tell her that we all miss her and can't wait for her return. And give her lots of hugs from all of us big_smile

28. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

We are looking forward to her return--- but please, may it be on her time schedule. Everyone is here when she is ready.

29. Rayalternately profile image60
    Rayalternatelyposted 14 years ago

bump!

Been a few days, still thinking of you smile

30. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

She was in the forums for a little today.

31. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

Kimberly, hope all the thoughts of so many on here who wish you well brighten your day.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)