jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

1. Eiddwen profile image67
    Eiddwenposted 3 years ago

I love writing on how Mother Nature inspires me;I love writing about every season but by a small margin I think my favourite is Sringtime when all comes to life again.
    New chicks growing and new buds opening.
    Which is your favourite season?
    Which one inspires you the most?

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 3 years ago

I love winters smile I love going outside to 'frolic' lol snowshoeing, tobogganing, trying to skate, snowboard tongue cross country skiiing. I love the 'eery quietness' and knowing, if I got lost, I'd be in trouble lol but I live in  the forest so guess it'd be a respect for the forces over all. Being indoors looking out, it's a beautiful sight.

3. flashmakeit profile image61
    flashmakeitposted 3 years ago

I like the season fall, the time of the year to watch vagrant squirrels gathering and hiding their food.  The time of the year to enjoy the cool air as the dry red leaves fall off the trees.  When the leaves are on the ground I like to image some small insect hiding underneath the leaves trying to find warmth.  Also, I do not have to cut the grass and it is peaceful and quiet.  I like to use my imagination and begin planning my flower garden in the fall when my yard looks unsightly.  Joyfully I receive my seed catalogs in the winter to grow my seed indoors during the winter for my aesthetic flower garden I designed during the fall.

Eiddwenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I love both these comments and when we read we realise that so many of us are kindred spiritis .Keep the comments coming!!!

4. Vellur profile image84
    Vellurposted 3 years ago

I love summer. The sunshine, the colorful flowers, sweet smelling fragrances, a walk in the park or just sitting and watching the ducks swimming in the lakes.

Summer is my season.

5. BlossomSB profile image89
    BlossomSBposted 3 years ago

My favourite is Autumn. The weather is usually more settled than Spring and Summer and Winter are too extreme, although they have their special moments, too. In Autumn the roses are bigger and they don't get burnt by the hot summer sun, the deciduous trees turn such beautiful colours - russet and gold; it is harvest time, even in the home vegetable garden. Family excursions to the countryside to gather blackberries can be such fun - even if we need to keep an eye out for snakes and other nasties. And then there are the gentle autumn rains that slake the parched earth. Love it!

Eiddwenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We all find such beauty in each season;and these comments are so beautiful .Keep them coming and have awonderful weekend to you all.