jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

Want a Free Book?

1. johnsonrallen profile image88
    johnsonrallenposted 3 years ago

Hi folks, I've been away from Hubpages for quite a while but wanted to jump back on to make an offer for a few of you. I recently published a book, have another on the way, and desperately need some readers to review the first and second books here, on Amazon, and on Goodreads. I don't expect you to flatter me for flattery's sake, but I DO need more honest reviews to draw more readers in. 

The genre is historical fiction, Ancient Rome era, and it's the story of Pompey the Great (think just before Julius Caesar's rise to prominence). While war is a central theme through the books, I would say it takes a back seat to the characters and their relationships.

What's in it for you? I'd like to send you a .pdf of the first book, followed by a copy of Book Two (release date is July).

1. lions44 profile image94
      lions44posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats. Good for it. I'd love to read it.

johnsonrallenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I sent you an email. Thanks!

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image91
      Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I love to write book reviews, johnsonrallen, and am interested in reading yours for a book review. You can find my email on my profile page.  I very much like historical fiction and have read several on the ancient Rome era.

Sent an email. Thank you!

3. modernalchemyst profile image95
      modernalchemystposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Rome? Count me in! I love discovering new historical fiction, and it's always a pleasure to see another Hubber succeeding in the writing industry.

Thanks! I sent you an email through HubPages.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
      LuisEGonzalezposted 3 years ago in reply to this

May I suggest that you give Booktango a shot. Only eBooks but the site has been good to me and my eBook efforts.

1. alfetherlin profile image82
        alfetherlinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Do you have any suggestions for getting beta readers?

2. johnsonrallen profile image88

Thanks for the advice. I'very already been published and the first book is selling well. At the moment I just need my reviews to increase.

2. Availiasvision profile image91
    Availiasvisionposted 3 years ago

I love historical fiction and would love to review it for you.   Congrats!  Click on my Google  Plus icon on my profile page and I'll give you my email in a hangout.  I just don't want my email out in the open on hubpages, is there an easier way?

working