jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Do you work for money or for passion?

1. Robie Benve profile image92
    Robie Benveposted 4 years ago

What category do you fall under, those who show up and do their thing because they have to pay the bills, or the blessed kind that don't really need the extra income, and love their job so much they would do it anyway, even with much less pay?

1. Belladino profile image61
      Belladinoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is in two ways
      i wish to explain further by saying
      we work for money and it depend on weather you enjoy the nature of your Job
      as for me i have never find my self doing the kind of job i want
      i want to own a website where Africans will visit often like facebook

1. Robie Benve profile image92
        Robie Benveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We do work for money, but I guess I was blessed enough to find myself in some jobs that I loved no matter what, and even if I could leave without my paycheck, I stayed because I liked it.

Seems like you have a pretty good idea of what would make you love your job. Good luck with turning that into reality! smile

2. Shanna11 profile image90
    Shanna11posted 4 years ago

I work for passion. I love writing, and revenue isn't my main concern. Whatever I do earn from writing is awesome though, and goes straight into paying for college, but I work two jobs to pay for college anyway, so I write for pleasure and I've decided that anything I earn from Hubpages will be money I can spend on things I want.

Currently I can afford an average-sized Popsicle from an ice cream truck. LOL