AlexDrinkH2O profile image 86

Are there sufficient grounds for a bill of impeachment for President Obama?

Even though I believe he is by far the worst president in US history, I'm not convinced there are sufficient grounds for impeachment . . . yet. The scandals and lies are mounting up and I believe in the near future, there might be a move in the House of Representatives to do just that, especially if the Benghazi thing blows up in his face. Thoughts?

moonfairy profile image86

moonfairy says

Kathleen Cochran profile image84

Kathleen Cochran says

• tsadjatko profile image

TSAD (tsadjatko) 2 years ago

I don't remember that as a reason for Clinton's impeachment? He was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice...oh of course crimes most democrats routinely commit - I see your point.

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 2 years ago

Primarily people's minds. That's rich! LOL

First, he wins the Nobel Peace Prize for nothing, then becomes a war criminal by attacking a country that did nothing to us (Libya), plus expanding the illegal wars in Iraq & Afg. Shredding Constitution