Political correctness .

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (125 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12934014_f1024.jpg

While places like  , Brussels  Belgium burns  , In America we are worried about the relationship between a potential Trump presidency and  BLM , about how women think he's a pig ,  we are worried about offending the  illegal  immigrants and their  feelings being hurt ,   we are stressing over  whether or not  Pres. Obama will even say the words  militant Islamist's !     

There is a war going on in America too , Its WW III and it's called  called the war of political correctness ,   How proud are you of being American right now ?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
      Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years agoin reply to this

How is political correctness preventing us from:
      1. Identifying enemies and dealing with them appropriately?
      2. Protecting our borders?
      3. Keeping taxes low?
      4. Stopping the creep of despotism?

2. colorfulone profile image79
      colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Trump warned that  Brussels is a jihadist “hellhole” back in January.  The media was like OMG! ...'did you hear what he said, what will people think?'.   Trump was right again though.  But, he was criticized harshly for labeling it what it is, it is an Islamic jihadist hellhole. 

Out common enemy is not communism, its not fascism, political correctness, its not Islam, its not China, its not the Republicans or the Democrats, BLM or Cuba (those are categories to pit one another against)....its a mentality, an ideology...but not even an ideology, ... its a criminal mentality...of Globalists and their agitated hate filled minions.
      Its sick!

And, they aren't happy because Trump is taking the Globalists and paid for politicians on.  They have admitted their plan, they have written about it...it is hidden in plan sight.   

"Vote All You Want. The Secret Government Won't Change"

"Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force To Fight 'Extremism' in US"  --  Unprecedented,  but not surprising because they have been predicting it for a long time.

The UN is here...and Obama wants to be the head of the UN (so does Hillary and Bill Clinton, and Tony Blair).  Obama isn't going to graduate from nation state to international if the US is strong.  So! Why are we headed to a civil war? 

But, how do they define 'Extremism in US'...when Obama won't label Islamic jihadist terrorists?

1. Alternative Prime profile image57
        Alternative Primeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Only one little problem with "Hair PLUGz" Trump & Terrorism ~ He's WRONG and don't be fooled by his nonsensical "Simplistic" View of the WORLD ~ He's unable to strike GOOD Dealz on a consistant basis in the Business WORLD without Massive Failures, Bankruptcies & claims of FRAUDULENT Crimes Perpetrated Against Americans and that's where this Numbskull claims to be the BEST sad, which of course everyone knows is just NONSENSE ~

"Drumpf" Trump will NEVER become President of the United States because of his Mental Instability & Delusional Thoughts, but make NO Mistake, if he ever were to become a Leader, Global Terrorism would Up-TICK Dramatically with his Incendiary & Inflammatory Language ~ NOT the direction we wish to go and definately NOT an Un-Stable individual that the world needs sleeping next to the "Launch Button" ~ sadsad

1. colorfulone profile image79

Trump doesn't bother me, but the hole issue surrounding Trump...is that we're back to the same old game again, looking at personalities, ... its like a contest of slogans and sound bits with you. smile

Not one time do we get to hear about the principles, what Trump believes in, about his ideological political principles.  How about we talk about fundamental principles like the free market (for example)?

Yeah, Mr. Prime! Why do you criticize his interesting one of a kind hair-do? These types don't know what to do with their hair. Finally, Martha Stewart got rid of her bangs to reveal a perfectly nice face!

Yup Kathryn, "Hair PLUGz" Trump is certainly a "One of a KIND" Piece of WORK ~ sadsad

2. mrpopo profile image73
          mrpopoposted 8 years agoin reply to this

"He's WRONG"

Actually, he seems to have predicted the Brussels event pretty accurately. Here's the New York Times mocking him for it a few months ago: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/world … ssels.html

He wasn't the only one that predicted this. It's downright obvious to anyone not burying their heads in the sand.

Here's the REALITY ~ We will ALWAYS experience Deplorable Terrorist Attacks all over the WORLD Regardless of what we or anyones else says or does ~ That's a FACT ~

NOW, when another one occurs you can call me a BRILLIANT Prognosticator ~

Trump's Mindless & Simplistic strategy of "Bombing the S**T" out of ISIS would NEVER have Prevented this attack nor any other considering ISIS is NOT sitting around in FIELDS of Sand just waiting for a BOMB to take em' out ~ That's a FACT ~

"Drumpf" Trump would simply INCITE even MORE Terror Attacks across the GLOBE ~ I don't know how anyone could possibly think otherwise ~ Trump

1. mrpopo profile image73

"Here's the REALITY ~ We will ALWAYS experience Deplorable Terrorist Attacks all over the WORLD Regardless of what we or anyones else says or does ~ That's a FACT ~

NOW, when another one occurs you can call me a BRILLIANT Prognosticator ~"

So I take it you're conceding that he wasn't wrong? That's a start.

Are you now implying that the statement "terrorist attacks will always happen all over the world" is equivalent to "there are specific problems with Muslim assimilation in Paris and Brussels"?

Your statement has zero predictive power because your timescale is infinite with "ALWAYS" and you don't specify the cause of terrorism nor the location. Those who identified specific cities with Muslim assimilation issues, like Brussels and Paris, are predicting something concrete.

"Trump's Mindless & Simplistic strategy of "Bombing the S**T" out of ISIS would NEVER have Prevented this attack nor any other considering ISIS is NOT sitting around in FIELDS of Sand just waiting for a BOMB to take em' out ~ That's a FACT ~"

No, that's an assertion. You need to provide evidence of your assertion to make it a fact.

""Drumpf" Trump would simply INCITE even MORE Terror Attacks across the GLOBE ~ I don't know how anyone could possibly think otherwise ~ Trump"

Another assertion, but given that things like cartoons, YouTube videos, hashtags and climate change have supposedly incited Islamic terrorism, I guess Trump could, too.

lol ~ Sorry to Deflate your  "Drumpf Trump Enthusiasm" mrpopo,  but a Terrorist Attack in Belgium is really NO Surprise to anyone ~ smile ~

But it is quite surprising that an individual such as yourself would actually try to Defend a Moron like Trump who apparently, according to many reports, made a living out of De-Frauding or attempting to De-Fraud THOUSANDs of AMERICAN's ~ NOT Good ~ sad

MORE Importantly, here's one reason WHY your man Trump will NEVER be allowed in the same room as the "Nuke Button" ~ "Nuclear Triad"?? ~ What's that? A NEW Board Game?? ~ If it wasn't so Disturbing it would be LAUGHABLE ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6UtGcGPLM

Little Marco Schooling Dummy Trump on what the Nuclear Triad ACTUALLY is ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwImyOu6YBk

SORRY Mr Trump, but simply saying you're NOT "Politically CORRECT" doesn't EXCUSE you from being an idiot ~ smile

"lol ~ Sorry to Deflate your  "Drumpf Trump Enthusiasm" mrpopo,  but a Terrorist Attack in Belgium is really NO Surprise to anyone ~ smile ~"

I'm curious, why do you think it shouldn't be a surprise? I'm in agreement - as I said it's downright obvious to anyone not burying their heads in the sand - but I'd like to hear your explanation. What's causing these attacks? I'd like a predictive model better than "there will always be terrorist attacks all over the world," if you could.

"But it is quite surprising that an individual such as yourself would actually try to Defend a Moron like Trump who apparently, according to many reports, made a living out of De-Frauding or attempting to De-Fraud THOUSANDs of AMERICAN's ~ NOT Good ~ sad "

I don't need to share ideology or support their actions to defend someone against false accusations.

2. profile image0
                  ahorsebackposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You see , THIS is exactly the kind of political immaturity  that I have been  trying to expose ,   
                  People posting such nonsense to prove  they can ?  Free speech is a must  !    Every opinion matters  ! One and on and on , yet  posts like this are the very reason people look at America and say "HUH ?, what the hell is the matter with that country ?"

Pure forum exhibitionism  like this ; simply to scream out , "Look , Look at me , I can say anything I want and get away with it ".....Is almost as immature as it gets.

1. profile image0
                    jonnycomelatelyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Rehearsed cliché upon cliché, not understanding the question (maybe choosing not to)  and/or avoiding the question, because it does not fit the agenda.
                    Yet you say a large proportion of the American public like what he is saying?  If this is true, would it not point to inadequacy with the public, not so much with Trump?
                    If the public's standard of discussion and debate is anything like the standard of Republican debate here in HP, don't you think the World should be worried, not just America?

3. colorfulone profile image79

Of course the Democrats are expanding their Police State measures after Brussels attacks. In other words people are having prisons built around them for their own safety.  Sounds good, yeah! .. stripe searches.

Trump is all for expanding the Police State by closing off the US borders.

Hillary says that's unrealistic.  While in 2012...she was for not subjecting Muslims to a pat down or most types of screening.  Muslim Brotherhood members were expedited through JFK security, called 'port courtesy'. Which usually is only given to high ranking government officials.  So in other words, everyone needs to go through checks, while terrorist Muslim Brotherhood members don't have any secondary checks.  Things are crazy! 

Frederic Hof, who is a Resident Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council's Rafik Hariri Center for the Middle East, is calling for the invasion of Syria after the attacks in Brussels (former adviser to Hillary Clinton on Syria). He says, 'killing ISIS in Syria can ease the migration crisis and hasten the demise of the murderous band in Iraq'. 

Ooooh, someone is saying we need to go in and take out ISIS?  That Syrian opposition subscribes to radical Wahhabi Salafism.  Never let a good crisis go to waste! 

Bashar al-Assad is not responsible for the al-Qaeda inspired groups in Syria. The USA is and its European partners. most specifically is the Gulf Emirates that are led by Saudi Arabia are responsible. 
      The Pentagon admitted that their preferable option in Syria is the establishment of an Islamic principality and Sharia law.

So, it sounds like the attack on Brussels is going to be used to increase manufactured terror in Syria.  Of course there will be further locking down in Europe and the US and the expansion of the Police State power. Also, the attack will be used to move against al-Assad under the guise of attacking ISIS...The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant was created by the Pentagon during the Iraq occupation. The terror organization is rooted in Afghanistan where the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) built a 'jihadist mujahideen' that transformed itself into al-Qaeda, the Taliban and the ultimate Islamic State militant group.  Remember ISIS wasn't even on the radar until the US didn't want to go along with Obama's red line and go into war with Syria. (2013)

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12936530.jpg

First of all, everyone understands the FACT that the "Great Wall of Segregation" floating around in Trump's precious little Plugged Up HEAD will NEVER Happen ~ Everyone just needs to use their Common Sense to figure that one out ~ sad

Secondly, "Drumpf" Trump is NOT Advocating "Closing the Borders" ~ He's now down to a DELUSIONAL 1,000 Mile WALL with "Natural Borders" thrown in the CON for good Measure ~ BTW, That's down from a 2,000 Mile WALL ~ SOON it will be down to "No Wall" at all and we'll just LINE Up a Bunch of Border Agents each FLASHING an Enlarged PIC of his wife Melania in a P*O*R*N Pose to S*C*A*R*E all the Mexicans back to their OWN land smile~smile But don't WORRY, Women & Evangelical VOTERs just LOVE this kind of sexually Suggestive MATERIAL ~ smile smile

P.S. ~ When this Numbskull was asked if he'd construct a wall between Canada & the USA he said NO ~ WHAT? ~ sad

4. colorfulone profile image79

I don't know that I have ever been proud of being an American, because I had nothing to do with being born here or the creation of the nation.  I feel disdain for the evil rulers and corrupt government. 

Media has pretty much been silenced about Brussels, Belgian since the March 22 bombings.  But, reports are coming out from sources that Muslims were celebrating in the streets in several places in the aftermath. Belgian vice PM has acknowledged.

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 8 years ago

Could you unpack what you mean by 'politcal correctness"?

If it means respecting the constitutional right for people of all religions to be treated equally, I have not completely my citizenship but I am already proud of that.

It doesn't mean equal treatment; in fact, political correctness actually ends up doing the opposite. It's become a form of thoughtcrime akin to religious heresy.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years ago

Colorfulone:
    From your post we have learned:
    1.  Brussels, the capital of Belgium, is controlled by Islamic jihadists who have made it into a "hellhole", which Trump has accurately revealed.   
    2.  Our common enemy is the "criminal mentality of the Globalists and their agitated hate filled minions."
    3.  The United Nations is implementing a global police force to fight Islamic Jihadist Terrorism in the US.
    4. Obama won't label who the Islamic jihadist terrorists are!
    5. Obama, Hillary, Pres. Clinton, and Tony Blair want to be the heads of the UN.
    6. Civil war is being instigated for the purpose of allowing the implementation of UN leadership over us (US) ...

and… what ? the world?

lol ~ Kathryn ~ Um....Maybe President Obama chooses to use Alternative Language to Describe Foreign Terrorists and NOT "Islamic Jihadist Terrorism" which appears to be a Ridiculous Phrase "INVENTED" by Fox Loser SNOOZE & their Clueless CONservative Republican Viewers.....

Ever Ponder that thought ?? smile smile

Always remember ~ Non-Acknowledgement of the Ridiculous Phrase "Islamic Jihadist Terrorist" does NOT indicate Non-Acknowledgement of "Foreign Terrorism" ~ smile

what is that alternative language, Alternative Prime?
        Extremists, Tyrants, Usurpers? Bad Guys?

And is there something wrong with using the term, Islamic Jihadist Terrorist?

Just INJECTING a bit of Common Sense Kathryn ~ smilesmile -----> smilesmile

Repeating:
            Is there something wrong with using the term, Islamic Jihadist Terrorist?

~> roll <~
                                                                ?

I'm Laughing so hard at your CUTE little creative portrait I almost can't think, which we all know is an IMPOSSIBILITY for me ~ smile smile

Just off the TOP of my HEAD, How about calling it "Foreign Terrorism" or maybe "Terrorism" smile?smile?smile?smile ........ -----> smile <-----

The New York Times-CBS poll was released on Monday.  And, the results show that candidate Trump has gained 11 points in the past 30 days and is leading with 46% support nationally.  smile 

My point is all the anti-Trump rhetoric is helping the man!  Only 17% of the Republicans would not vote for Trump...They must be getting very lonely out there.

1. profile image0

On whose side is the New York Times?  Do you believe everything that polls say?

2. Alternative Prime profile image57

Believe me colorfulone, ALL Progressives & Progressive MEDIA is striving mightily to see CON-Man Trump get the GOP Nomination which unfortunately will NEVER Happen because of his Temperament, Mental Instability, MOUNTAIN of Pending FRAUD Suits filed by THOUSAND's of American Consumers & an almost infinite list of pertinent factors ~

This guy makes Bernie Madoff's appalling FRAUD History look like an Amatuer Swindler's and that's the main reason WHY the ONLY Votes he gets are from Racists, Fascists, Bigots, and Unhappy Un-American individuals ~

Trump's UNFAVORABLE Rating as related to Hispanics is anywhere between 65% - 80% ~ That's political Suicide for any Republican who Supports the "Donald" ~ sad

3. Alternative Prime profile image57

colorfulone ~ That's 46% of REPUBLICANs who STILL actually believe President Obama is a Muslim Born in Kenya ~ smilesmile NOT Americans, and that number reflects all of his "BIRTHER, Bigot, & Racist" Followers not Normal Human Beings ~

POLL Numbers change hourly anyway, and take another LOOK, Trump is CRUZIN' to get his Clocked Cleaned in Utah by Ted & Kasich ~ smile

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Fine. We'll call it "Terrorism." The point is Trump acknowledges it as a force to deal with appropriately, (one would hope.) Obama et all don't.
                Is that Okay with you? You want the terrorsts to gain control and influence in the world? Or do you think something is up with that? Some say we have created this force … do you think it is for some noble cause? Some say the Globalists are running the show. Why wouldn't a president TRY with all his might to fight/resist the Globalists? Do you not suppose Trump COULD (fight/resist them)?????
                Maybe he could!!!!
                Would't that be a trip?
                It's worth a shot!
                So, you really should cut him some slack,
                if you are slightly hopeful for the future of the US.

Maybe.
                (If it turns out he is one of them we will all have reason to cry. sad )

Kathryn ~

Trump is Clueless on EVERYTHING. especially National Security ~ sad ~ His Strategy is based upon BUILDING Up a Traditional Military & CHANNELING the Ghosts of "Patton & McArther" to fight a 21st CENTURY War with 1940's Technology & THINKING ~

Trump is an Imbecile & Danger to the WORLD Plain & Simple ~

We have Documented Footage of our Military Diligently & Meticulously Blowing Up Much STUFF over there and if you think Bonehead Trump has better answers I've got a few Tickets to "Trump University" I'd like to sell ya ~ sad

3. mrpopo profile image73

How is it common sense to not use the phrase Islamic terrorism? It should go without saying that identifying a subcategory of terrorism provides insight on its specific motivations.

You can't replace "Islamic Terrorism" with "Foreign Terrorism" because some cases of Islamic terrorism are actually homegrown/domestic in nature, like the Boston marathon bombers.

Globalists are the ones who want the New World Order, one government, no borders, a collectivist system.  They want to control it all and everyone with their laws and regulations in an inverted reality (the real Mafia).

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Why won't Obama declare (?) that Islamic Jihadist Terrorism is a threat, (a rapidly escalating enemy,) while Trump does? Is there a connection between the Globalists and the IJT's?

The corrupt government largely omits Islamic extremism and instead has a fascination with domestic extremism, focusing on taking sovereign citizens rights and the militia movements that hold the same suspicions about centralized federal authority (independents, conservatives and libertarians) and writes us in the context of radical extremism.  Sounds like Sharia law / Communism to me.   

Obama said  “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"  Â quote from page 261 of “The Audacity of Hope”

Titus 3:10 "Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them."
        (so sorry jonnycomelately)

1. profile image0

Huh????   Show us where please!   Not from your usual far-right propaganda, but real evidence please.

3. mrpopo profile image73
      mrpopoposted 8 years ago

Words can't describe the level of irony in this video. Not quite sure if this is political correctness or just plain old obliviousness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXe … itbrussels

Propaganda at its best? 
        Trump is right on, we need to shut the borders.  But, Obama...

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Repeating:
        Is there a connection between the Globalists and the Islamic Jihadist Terrorists?
      Is Russia and China involved?

1. profile image0

President Obama in Cuba mentioned "human rights."   Is the USA spotless in regards to human rights?   
        When we look to other countries for the solutions to world problems, we can close our eyes to responsibility closer to home.
        Don't you think?

"Is there a connection between the Globalists and the Islamic Jihadist Terrorists?"

Why would the governments bring radicalized jihadists in to the US or Europe?  To declare civil emergencies, to take people's rights, to arrest national leaders like Marie Lapin (who is not even a pinhead compared to Donald Trump) (for re-education?).   

So, are they that dumb to take jihadists in? ... or are they using it to take liberties?  Regardless, they are knowingly aiding and abiding it, and they are involved in it, so its a false flag. They are real jihad attacks, but if I'm involved and let you in... knowing what you are going to do, then I am partially to blame. So, that is what I mean when I say 'false flag'.  There are criminal elements in both parties and they allow jihad attacks to take place. I believe there is radical Islam, and I'm totally against it. I guess that would make me a classical libertarian on the issue. 

Obama is pressing for the "North American Union" with Mexico & Canada / no borders.  There wouldn't be a United States of America anymore.  One currency, one bank, one government.  They're scratching their heads and trying.  --  Mexico is already trying to have say in our 2016 election and sending people over and telling them to vote Democrat. 

Is Russia and China involved?  They are apart of the Utopian Globalists, communists to the core.   But, the big power-countries want to be the country who has the upper-hand and have imperial control.  Its about money.

5. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

We are  unfortunately ,  still in the realm of a President who would just as soon  allow the One World Order to eliminate ALL borders  including the US borders , He is as un-American  as his newest  friends in Cuba .    Simply put our President  isn't "Americanized" enough for many and for me especially .   As the leader of the US , one should not only  be raised in the political influences of the American culture , one party or the other , BUT  HAS TO be at least Americanized  in his beliefs  enough to  keep a  structured continuity  in dealing with other governments , otherwise how do we maintain any continuity in foreign affairs to begin with ?

I live in a politically  divided house , my wife voted the first time  for Obama , now realizing her political naiveté' , she has changed coarse  and  although we still don't see eye to eye party wise , we agree that Pres. Obama  is probably the worst president to have come along in quite a while .    He doesn't love his country enough !  His hero's are Bill Ayers like  revisionists  ,  Malcolm X,  Louis Farrakhan,  the Muslim Brotherhood , Al Sharpton , and all similarly associated groups and teachings . 

This country will continue with politically divisive  leanings in our culture for some time , much like in the sixties when real war , the economy  , REAL racism , not the phony racism of today . and similar politically  divisive war fronts were tearing our country apart.     However today , the new revolution will be  of economic entitlements of a free-loading sub-cultures . Labor Unions , welfare recipients  ,dreams of  free education ,increasing   government employee-ship ,  illegal immigration and anchor -families and free anything  , a youth that believes   in the liberal  university lecture circuits promises of a utopian society ,....We are in trouble America , and the next president will either push us over the edge of no return- or save us from ourselves .

"This country will continue with politically divisive leanings in our culture for some time: the new revolution will be of economic entitlements of free-loading sub-cultures, labor unions, welfare recipients, dreams of free education, increasing government employee-ship, illegal immigration and anchor-families and free anything, a youth that believes in the liberal university lecture circuit's promises of a utopian society.

We are in trouble, America, and the next president will either push us over the edge of no return, or save us from ourselves." ahorseback
        +1

Will the next president make us wake up and stop being warm, baked and buttered couch potatoes on our couches of technological devices, easy cure pharmaceuticals and all the electronic inventions that have made our lives so easy? Will he urge us to stand up straight and face reality within and without? In many ways Political Correctness has become Indoctrination to our detriment. We do need to figure out how this is being done. Not all political correctness is bad, but when it indoctrinates and forces us to BLOCK OUT reality feedback within us, maybe it is time to get off the couch.
        Thanks, ahorseback.

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Political Correctness = Indoctrination
      Methods of Indoctrination:
      1. Unionizing school systems
      2. Instigating a culture of doubting America's values and strengths.
      3. Downplaying national triumphs in history.
      4. Lying about the past and its political figures.
      5. Downplaying role of morality.
      6. Making the abhorrent seem commonplace.
      7. Making people feel powerless.
      8. Indoctrinating children from early age in state daycares.
      9. Government mandated school curriculum.
      10. Making criminals in power seem like good guys.
      etc.

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/w … ifesto.pdf

A very "Questionable LIST"

The Dismissive use of the Phrase "Political Correctness" is generously used by "Drumpf" Trump as a WEAK & Nonsensical Attempt at "Justification" for his Stupidity, LACK of Knowledge, Ignorance, Racism, Bigotry, Misogyny & Vulgar Verbal and Perhaps even Physical Abuse of Women (who knows, his ex-wives might ATTEST to that), and the LIST of Repulsive, Immoral, Un-Ethical, and Unlawful Behavior & Agenda Items goes on and on for this creepy lookin' 70 year old ~ sad

Okay, we'll vote for Mrs. Clinton. Anything negative to say about her?

7. colorfulone profile image79
      colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

AP (snooze) News...I don't pretend to understand the immigration debt.  But, when we have a Mexican Military chopper that fires at U.S. Border Patrol Agents, we have a problem.  Obama has told the USBPA's to stand down to allow illegal aliens (even criminals) to cross the southern border. 

If you or I were to step foot  into Russia illegally, we would be shot down.

'The roots of Brussels attacks are Western foreign policy'
      Russia Insider: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MGR_GL … MzAzMjAxNg

Obama needs to tell the Islamic terrorists to stand down and stop supporting them! 

Don't worry, if or when Trump becomes president of the USA, they will have him surrounded by CFR people and administration like they did with Reagan.  Trump is only one bullet away, so his VP choice has to be exceptional. 

Trump has the most important power on his side.  Public opinion. 
      1/3 of Bernie's supports will ultimately vote Trump rather then Hillary because they are against NAFTA and the international trade deals. And, that scares the hell out of Hillary and the Soros crowd.

8. mrpopo profile image73
      mrpopoposted 8 years ago

AP, come on, I'm waiting with bated breath. Why was this attack not a surprise to you? What's causing these attacks?

But you're still waiting on the moment breath is bated
        "Bated Breath"

Donald J. Trump 1 hr ·ago on Facebook
        Top suspect in Paris massacre, Salah Abdeslam, who also knew of the Brussels attack, is no longer talking. Weak leaders, ridiculous laws!

lol ~ Who really cares what CON-Man Trump says on his little FaceBook anyway? ~ Did he happen to mention his UNDERSIZED Hands at all? Probably NOT ~ smile ~

Um....colorfulone.....U conveniently neglected to mention ISIS 2cnd in Command / Finance Minister is NO Longer as of Yesterday due to President Obama's Strong, Steady, & Brilliant Leadership combined with OUR Potent STEALTHY Special Forces ~

While CON-Man "Drumpf" Trump digs Up the Dusty REMAINS of General Patton & McArthur to wage war against Napoleon Bonaparte' or whatever "GHOST" Armies of the Remote PAST happen to APPEAR on the Horizon, President Obama, Progressive Democrats & OUR Mighty Special Forces have moved on into the 21st CENTURY to use the Tools of Technology to keep us as SAFE as Humanly Possible ~

Trump is talking about weak leaders and ridiculous laws, which include leaders and laws other than Obama. For instance, the Brussels mayor who was given a list of suspected radicals who were involved in both the Brussels and Paris attacks, and yet did nothing with that information.

Now if you could answer my original question that would be great.

1. wilderness profile image96
              wildernessposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Not likely.  Far more important that he has "undersized hands", "hair PLUGz" and his ancestors had a funny sounding name.  All extremely important when considering leadership properties, don't ya know?

Like most politicians and mainstream media outlets, he refuses to name the primary cause of events like Brussels even though he himself says it should not be a surprise to anyone. You'd think they'd be eager to name the problem that's killing thousands of innocent people in what are supposed to be public and secure places in Western societies, but yet they're silent, deflective or even apologetic. I wonder why that is *looks at title of this thread*

Today, the United Nations Genocide Conventions legally defines genocide as follows:

(a) Killing members of the group;
                  (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
                  (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
                  (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
                  (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/about-white-genocide/

“There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That’s a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states.” – General Wesley Clark

Moving millions of non-White immigrants into traditionally White countries over a period of years.

Legally chasing down and forcing White areas to accept “diversity“. This is known as “Forced Assimilation“.

Government refusal to remove genocidal policies that are in place today. By keeping these policies in place, they ensure that the genocide is ongoing.

I'm not sure if I'd call it genocide but it's certainly alarming that native European populations are in decline and instead of redressing that situation, European leaders opt to instead replace that population by the millions. Replace this situation with animals and you'd have a case of introducing an invasive species to outcompete an already struggling native species, something that wouldn't be tolerated by governments and wildlife organizations. And this isn't even getting to the details of what that invasive species has to offer.

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
                      Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Wow is that UN idea of genocide?

I thought I was reading. :To Protect and Serve Ourselves:
                      It's like the american native"s- world's largest genocide, never happened.
                      No animals have protective lawyers too.

Where can a strong individual go to protect themselves anyone?.
                      UN now has owners and a one world order agenda.

2. profile image0

How about refusing to accept we are all human, pink skin, brown skin, whatever?
                    Accepting that it's difference of culture and background that matters? 
                    Try talking about matters that could unite us and heal wounds.

1. Live to Learn profile image60
                      Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Not possible with that particular hubber. You'll only get a quote about buying a sword if you don't already have one. Conflict is apparently considered the foremost ideal of that take on religion.

Did anyone here refuse to accept such statements?

It's fine to talk about matters that can unite and heal, but in the same token it's equally important to talk about matters that can be divisive and harmful. Uncontrolled mass immigration is one of those things, and therefore should be addressed.

2. Alternative Prime profile image57

If that's TRUE mrpopo, WHY would you be surprised at the Unfortunate Outcome of an ATTACK ? ~ You NEED Not be a Stupendous Prognosticator to Predict that one ~

All modern US Presidents and Hitler agree on One World Order, would that mean One World Religion too. They would have to kill everyone to get it.

I don't come near the Government with a 10 foot pole. And still we both have black and blue marks from touching each other with 10 foot poles. I can't wait until we reset  into the loved world. Rather than being run by a feared world by so called leaders.

Why can't people find the kingdom within?

So close, yet so far!

I'm not surprised by the attacks, I'm just waiting for your explanation of these events. If it's so obvious you should be clearly stating why they've occurred for "centuries" and will supposedly occur indefinitely.

9. Alternative Prime profile image57
      Alternative Primeposted 8 years ago

wilderness thinks pointing out the obvious shortcomings of "Drumpf" Trump as articulated by Marco & OTHERS is unecessary ~ If that's truly what he thinks, he'll NEVER Vote for CON-Man "Donald" cuz he's built an ENTIRE Campaign upon LIES, Deceit, & Personal INSULTS, Rasicm, Bigotry, etc  ~ sad ~

But Fortunatley for the WORLD, his Shady & Fraudulent HISTORY is begining to be drawn into the Light of Day which is EXPOSING him for what he truly is  ~ Moreover, they will never let this CLOWN Near OUR "Nuke Countdown BUTTON", it will never happen ~

10. colorfulone profile image79

A radical-suicide bomber has killed at least 52 people, mostly women and children, at a public park in the Pakistani city of Lahore on Easter Sunday, government officials and police said, striking at the heart of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s political base of Punjab.  OMG!   sad

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakis … SKCN0WT0HR

So What's ur POINT? ~

These types of Atrocious Attacks have occured throughout HISTORY and will unfortunately continue forever ~ SORRY, but The GHOST of General Patton as Delusional Trump is trying to CONJURE or 10,000 MORE  Big Bulky & Awkward Battleships added to OUR Naval Fleet will have ZERO Affect to abate them ~ sad ~

Just remember, the Last CONservative Republican Administration LED by Imbecile George W enabled the WORST Terrorist Attack in HISTORY 9/11 to occur on American SOIL ~ Republicans have Rarely been Adept at National SECURITY ~

So for centuries we've had ~500 yearly suicide attacks with ~5000 people killed worldwide? Odd how the data doesn't match that analysis: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … r-font.JPG

Still waiting for your explanation on why these attacks are occurring.

2. rhamson profile image71
          rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

" the Last CONservative Republican Administration LED by Imbecile George W enabled the WORST Terrorist Attack in HISTORY 9/11 to occur on American SOIL".

Shame on you for this disingenuous statement. While I have no love for "W" he was an unwitting participant in that debacle. And while "Slick Willy" was the most to blame for 911 as a whole the country had been setting itself up for years with the atrocious foreign policies of our past. It was just like a giant zit waiting to be popped.

3. colorfulone profile image79

Is it a part of the dumbed down domestic society agenda, a casual society, preparing us for something much worse?  Something so much worse that we would all revolt at once otherwise. What, I do not know.  But, I do know that you and I are in this together.

I have a friend who was to Damascus recently, the road there is blown apart making it difficult to get there or out.  People do not want to leave their city, it is home.  They go about their daily lives in cafes and coffee shops with the reality that they might not be there tomorrow with their friends and family.  They have become use to hearing bombs exploding and causally go about their business if an explosion was blocks away where people were killed or injured.  They are an experiment to see how a 'causal society' works in chaos?...I think so.   

Europe will be a 'causal society' soon?   Us here?  I have lots of questions.

"These types of Atrocious Attacks have occurred throughout HISTORY and will unfortunately continue forever"   ---   Yes, I agree, but not "forever". The Globalists will continue to try to take over the world.  At the rate they are going now, there could be a nuclear war in the next 3-5 years, or sooner (tomorrow).  They are pushing it! 
          A Trump presidency would slow them down immensely.
          I believe that will give God time to turn it around and use all of this evil for our good...and destroy humanities enemy.   

Bill Clinton's illegal bombing of Yugoslavia that slaughtered people...
          The bloody break-up of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
          Bernie Sanders voted for NATO's bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999.
          “If anyone thinks there is a simple solution to this problem, then you know very little about this problem,” Bernie said recently in defense of his decision.
          I Protest!

4. profile image0

Why is it that the  shallow minds never understand the power in the elements of political fear ? If a country fears us -first , they will respect us- always !   GW Bush was in office  nine months at 9/11 ,     Obama's been there eight years and still doesn't" get it ",   he has obliterated all of the earned  political respect of collective ALL   previous presidents.  Like it or not , the truth hurts  liberal thought the most !

1. rhamson profile image71
            rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You always fall into this liberal/conservative trap that harkens us to argue frames of mind rather than solutions to problems. Is it that you feel liberals are incapable of objective rational reasoning? That could be countered the opposite way and in doing so only reveals that the two opposing sides are at a stalemate. Is the answer to continue the pointing of fingers in order to get somewhere? If it is then the thrust of an argument of changing the stalemate is to recruit others that think as you as the other side does the same. Then you still have a stalemate. Once in a while one side out performs the other and the whole thing repeats itself. I am sorry my friend but we need to center on the solutions more in order to make any progress.

1. profile image0

So true!  +++

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Fear is a liar, how do find the truth in that?

1. profile image0

You should know that a certain amount of fear breeds international  respect and when  there is no respect from other countries  a nation falls prey to  all the powers that be . Ask  any nation that's been invaded ,  Kuwait ,  Poland , France , Russia .

Fear can be a very healthy thing to have.  Everyone should be careful climbing up on a ladder for fear of falling.  Same thing with a countries border, there needs to be respect and illegals crossing over should fear being prosecuted and deported 

I've never said this before, but I feel like saying it now, Obummer!

At age 7 my alcoholics father threw an iron flying pan at me. I ducked, the pan stuck into the wall.  At first feared, (normal) then said, I don't fear death, then fought him. I was so fearless from then on , it enabled every accomplishment I've ever really wanted in life, up to date.

One time America was free and brave, not now.
                  America and Israel are the most feared and hated countries in the World. Some Americans are the most beautiful people I,ve ever known. Although most fear their whole lives plus fear their God and Satan's afterlife. The fear leads to spoiled rich bullies to run them into living a lie. Is not fear opposite to love?

If not, why do they fear their Empire bankers and their prirate puppets leaders?

I think the opposite of love is hate.  The opposite of fear would be faith, I believe. 

"If not, why do they fear their Empire bankers and their pirate puppets leaders?"

I'm not sure.  But, there certainly have been plenty of assassinations in the US. Fear isn't something I focus on being a person of faith.

The Bible says to fear God.

Why is fear not part of your faith?

11. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

Please do not fear me, never harmed anyone. Not even anyone who wanted to harm me.

12. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Remember the first crusades? Christians en masse  w a l k e d  over to where the Islamist Moors were stealing land all over Europe to fight them with swords, armor and cross bows and succeeded in pushing them back. Now, we have all the equipment in the world, all the power and might to eliminate these little terrorist termites who are invading various wooden places in Europe, chewing little Christian children, chewing American visitors, Chewing innocent bystanders …
      Do we even use Orange Oil?
      No, and we are letting them into our country … saying, "Come on in. More the merrier."
      Hey Christians, Catholics, Buddhists and Hindus ..
      Where are you in all this?
      … and will the non-radical Muslims join in?

Where are all you supporters of G O D ??? when it really M A T T E R S !
        … arguing amongst yerselves much?

Well, time is UP!  smile

13. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Is it politically incorrect to say that the fight against Islamic Jihadist Terrorism is a fight for God?

If being female is not hard enough, Hillary Clinton must be Christain too to be President.

I had asked what Hilary's religion is. I looked it up and found she even taught Methodist Sunday school as her mother did. (my mother too) She seems to be a Reason Based Christian, (which I consider myself to be. Have I just made up a new term?)

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

ISIS means Islamic State in Iraq. ISIS, Al qaeda, and Taliban- all Arabic Military. A defence in the middle East where one group terrorist is another group freedom fighter since America is invating the middle east they are the terrorist.

If you look at a map of the Israel state from 1947 to 2000. Then tell me who is invating the Palestine land.

The Zionists want to brainwash American to change the political correct word Jewish to Zionist. The Rothschild and Rockefella are Zionist. They own the UN, NATO, you and everything else, but they can't catch my soul.

2. profile image0

Which "god?"  Or maybe :witch god?

THE God, Johnny c.l.! Yeah, The force you don't know what to call, but you know its there. The force of creation which has come out of nothing but love and joy. The One the Jihadists fail to perceive in the slightest tiniest teensy weeniest amount. That God. You know you really know…. that God ...

After you pick a God from the millions of God's.
            You prepare your whole hoping your obey all the right things your God demands. Of course you join American christianity where the politicians and owners turns you into the greatest hypocrites. Your God laws of stealing, murdering fornicating and so on go out the window. Then you have as much chance of going to heaven as a lottery ticket in Las Vegas.

Avoid all that suffering, just be honest and harmless. If there is a God amoug the millions, he will judge you by your fruits.

1. profile image0

Just as he will judge those who stand by when they could have done something , anything for the rest of humanity .  Are there gods who want you to stand aside and merely  waste oxygen while the world burns around you , how selfish .

We don't get to chose and then form the God and behavior that lets us control  our destiny .

If your God is the one and only. Plus all loving and wise, he won't burn me in hell.  I tried to tell American to stop burning 10s of Millions of women and children from around the world.

God go after the one's who create most of the hell on earth and judge others the most. Being an environmentalist and artist I want human to breath fresh air, drink clean water, not to burn up from Global warming.

Second choice of optimistic behavior is human go extinct, then the earth enjoy green grass and trees. The seas are a bluer blue. A huge repopulate of all species.

God would like that very much, he did try to kill us human off himself and failed, how selfish.

14. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

All reason-based believers of the world need to  s o m e h o w  unite against the rise of Islamist Jihadist termites, if you ask me, which no one...

The word against is always part of the problem.
        When Jesus helped the poor and sick and angry by the money changer

Why not war on poverty, the sick or homeless?
        Why punished them and hemp or green make illegal? Then reward destructive causes like killing millions of women and children in the Middle East. Everything is totally backwards Also the American coward chickens in cages set themsevle up to be killed next.

No American,  better not come to my home and say , We are here to save your village, then turn around and burn it to the ground. I Will kill even greater than an Islamic, they are no God or friend of mine.

You are saying America should not go over there and use violence 

a g a i n s t

the Jihadist termites?

WHAT THEN?
          What do you suggest???

15. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

"… One time America was free and brave, not now …" Cp

One time America believed in God and knew right from wrong.
      I would love to hear Trump or Hilary publicly mention GOD and see what HAPPENS !!!????
      Donald would be done.
      Hilary would be done.
      They won't and we will continue crawling in darkness.

Oh, well get out the candles.

You think Ron Paul and I are stumbling around in the dark searching for the light?

16. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

It is politically incorrect to say there is God.
      It is politically correct to not mention the word.
      But, we can think it and that will have to be good enough ...
      for now.

There is no word God in the American Constitution, although each President must swear under an amendment to God.

17. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

Even the Pope would not like you to say.
      !!!Let me tell you about Jesus.!!!

This Pope! where is HE in all this? What has HE said against these spiritual termites?
        These spiritual cockroaches ... these spiritual gnats?
        Are chemical tents, roach motels and fly strips politically incorrect?

Fear and spiritually are these 99% unknowns. When someone claims 'them' the other group an evil spirited. Your pointing 3 fingers at yourself because your ego would need to manifest spirit unknowns into something visual. Like work is love made visual.

Pope Francis speak about global warming, Religious tolerance, evolution, making your dream and nothing on Jesus. The Pope is speaking about the spiritual unknown and we need to be working on.

Stupid is, is what stupid dose, like bombing for solutions. Pope remind us that stealing and murdering people is against the laws of God. If most Christians only obeyed their own laws. Things like our suffering would be a hell of alot less. Although times may be a changen only 15% of American approved bombing Syria, so you know where to find the stupid is. So let my chickens go!!!

The Pope reminds us that stealing from others and murdering people
            is against the laws of God. Yes, and what are the IJTs doing?

Stopping evil is what needs to be done. It is not reasonable to allow evil to grow, to eat away, to corrode and take lives.

Okay I'll tell you what… on the channel whatever news I saw the faces of the kids in the hospital whose parents had been mercilessly shot dead. I saw the park where the kids had been playing. Why were people murdered by Islam Jihadist Terrorists on Easter Sunday?

It is unreasonable to allow them to kill innocent people. To not take some kind of stance.

I mean what the heck is going on ... really?

A Trump line, what the heck is going on. That really brings out the white supremacists and islamaophobian.

They made American atheist a Religion, my guest they did not have the number to protest it. Then finally gay marriage, well if you put the World's gays together and call them a Religion, it would be the third largest in the World. Now America must find one world order and Religion. Lets attack Muslim at 25% of the world"s population to complete our one world order under the Zionists, no!!! I mean the, Israel project, no I mean under the UN. About 75 million are Jihadist in the World and few are bad apples like the US. Jihadist defend the Middle East and yes they kill some of their own kind. Like American blacks killing blacks. The ISIS is mainly created by America to make like Muslims are attacking the World for One World order. Why don't Trump just force the 11 million Muslims to wear badges like the Nazi's to the Jews? See, Hitler was not the worst guy in world history.

18. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

G O D !

I can find all the anwers I need through my God call Imagination and love. What greater light than worshiping the Sun and Star. Which there are more of them than all the grains of sand on earth.

And you are going to be singing that little ditty to the termites as they invade your neck of the WOOD?

19. colorfulone profile image79

Here's what really happened John. Your video doesn't show what really happened.  She punched an old man and someone mased her.  She was freaking out before, very crazy!  Violent Bernie Sanders' protester?

Anti-Trump SJW Feminist Protester Punches Man, Gets Maced at Trump Rally in Janesville, Wisconsin
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0qg7RY5eZs

That gal needs some serious help.  So sad.

20. aware profile image66
      awareposted 8 years ago

Best thing going today is the United States. Be proud. Also someone's protest can't impede others freedoms. Take your protest to the sidewalk. We have places to go.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)