fpherj48 profile image 82

If you have Divorced or ended a long-term committed relationship, Do you sometimes:

a.) Regret ever becoming involved with this person in the first place? b.) Wish you'd have ended it all much sooner? c.) Regret that you both did not try harder & longer to remain together? d.) Not even think about that time in your life?

60

Best Answer DJ Anderson says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

Looks like there are 3 very smart women here: YOU, Bethany & Katy! When things don't work out as we had hoped.....it's not a reflection on us, but a sign of much better to come.

Sunshine625 profile image82

Linda Bilyeu (Sunshine625) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

And 2 Gorgeous, intelligent, lovable daughters they are!! You definitely did a lot of things RIGHT!!

Michael Kismet profile image88

Michael Kismet says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

Oh Michael...your description of how "indescribably precious" the girl in your life was to you...takes my breath away. I have known that degree of love...so utterly treasured and sacred, you can barely speak of it..Thank YOU for opening ur heart.

Hankscita profile image83

Sandy (Hankscita) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

Sandy...Karma will catch up with that man for what he has done to keep a son from his Mom. That is the worse child abuse ever. You have the love & happiness you deserve now. Thank you for sharing your experience.

MasterDripper profile image80

MasterDripper says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

Thanks for your input. Did someone say, "COFFEE?" Mmmmm. IMO, coffee is the nectar of the gods....the world's most wonderful beverage!

tillsontitan profile image90

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

Hi Til...Yes, you & Larry are one of the few very blessed, fortunate long-lasting true loves......that I admire and respect. If you ask a lot of ex-wives, they can name that dead horse for you!! LOL

bravewarrior profile image93

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

Sha...You speak wisdom and truth. I takes 2 to fix what 2 have broken...as for that 2nd dude....Bye-Bye, So long...don't let the door hit U in the A$$....You are a better more patient woman than I, honey. Nice to be independent, eh? Amen

saddlerider1 profile image59

saddlerider1 says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

Vincent...How I hurt for you. I may have said this to U b-4, but I wish I could meet your children and tell them what a wonderful, loving and prolific man they are missing the opportunity to have and to love.

SagDiva profile image73

Kay Adams (SagDiva) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

SagDiva....Better later than never. Happiness is within. It will happen when you least expect it. And now you'll be Free to embrace it. Good luck.

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

dashing..a powerful common sense answer. Your last paragraph can strike a Universal nerve....so true & realistic. Those words can serve as a real "Wake-Up Call" to anyone still living in the past!

Ashley Ryan P profile image85

Ash Ryan (Ashley Ryan P) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 2 years ago

Ashley....Sadly, we women can take "nurturing" to a point of regret, foolishly believing Love Conquers All. It doesn't. Those Fairy Tales are LIES. You are now a better, stronger woman. That's what matters.