jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever felt lonely in your marriage?

1. SuccessfromHome profile image70
    SuccessfromHomeposted 5 years ago

How long did it last? What did you do to overcome it? Where you tempted to find a intimate connection whether it be mental, emotional, or physical? Are you still lonely? How long have you been married? Did you get a divorce out of loneliness?

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

To the degree you can not make, or others will not allow, commonalities with people you know or don't know, you will probably be lonely.

3. 4tune profile image60
    4tuneposted 5 years ago

You have to really lay it out to your spouse exactly what you do need form them, and if they deny you... Think about leaving before cheating seriously, we cant live without being connected to a spouse you need and deserve a REAL connection!

4. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

I've felt lonely at times. I would think it's normal. I've been married about twelve years. I  would never look elsewhere, it is completely alien to what I believe in. Separation or divorce is easy enough, so I can't see why anyone would take a chance to hurt someone by cheating on them.

If you are committed to your marriage and still in love with your spouse, the loneliness will pass.