SEXYLADYDEE profile image 77

Are you living your authentic life and do you feel fulfilled or is something missing?

From the beginning I have always known that part of my purpose has been in the service of others. To that end I strive to learn as much as I can and then I share and teach. My main focus is on my spirituality, I am a fiber artist & I write. It keeps me sane, it gives me drive. I have purpose and most days I feel like I'm heading in the right direction. But I meet so many people who are lost and empty inside. My faith gives me hope even in my darkest moments. What fulfills you?

NornsMercy profile image84

Chace (NornsMercy) says

• SEXYLADYDEE profile image

SEXYLADYDEE 4 years ago

Love of my family fulfills me too. I never found the career path. I travelled one road for a bit and when it branched off I followed that one for 10 years and so on and so on. So don't be too hard on yourself. It will come with time. Thanks. Dee

Dan Barfield profile image86

Dan Barfield says

• SEXYLADYDEE profile image

SEXYLADYDEE 4 years ago

Beautiful. I feel like I am in a similar space. I am working towards being a better person. I think maturity helps us start to dismiss the need for the approval of others. Thank you. Dee

Violet Flame profile image83

Violet Flame says

• SEXYLADYDEE profile image

SEXYLADYDEE 4 years ago

Working on myself took a priority in my life and my soul mate walked in. If had never happened I would have been ok too. An awesome answer. I have learned so much through these answers. Thank you for sharing. XO Dee

gmwilliams profile image85

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• SEXYLADYDEE profile image

SEXYLADYDEE 4 years ago

I will. You should have put a link so everyone would. And the title (-;

ReneeDC1979 profile image79

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

• SEXYLADYDEE profile image

SEXYLADYDEE 4 years ago

A life that is fulfilling to you. Do you feel empty? Do you feel lost? Are you trying to find out what makes you happy and feel fulfilled. Are you pretending to be someone that you aren't and not living for anything or anyone else but yourself. Dee

SEXYLADYDEE profile image77

SEXYLADYDEE says

• VeronicaInspires 4 years ago

AMEN TO THAT!!! I'm telling you...the PEACE and JOY God giiiiives... AMAZING!! Blessings to you SEXY LADY DEE!

MickS profile image76

MickS says

• SEXYLADYDEE profile image

SEXYLADYDEE 4 years ago

It's individual. At one time in my life I lived to make money, buy things for my child and move up the ladder. I wasn't happy or satisfied. I felt unfulfilled and like something was missing. If you are content then perhaps you are. Dee

MissJamieD profile image79

MissJamieD says

0

Emile R says

• SEXYLADYDEE profile image

SEXYLADYDEE 4 years ago

Wow that was beautifully said thank you. I hope those kind and truthful words will be said of me also. Dee

0

VeronicaInspires says