Kiss andTales profile image 22

Can the choice of our religious beliefs always be accepted by the Heavenly Father ?

I just would like to know how many think that the Heavenly Father accepts all worship. Based on these scripture I think it is vital to have the correct choice what about you ? 2Ti 3:7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth. Ro 1:21For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their senseless hearts became darkened.

Jane Grey profile image92

Best Answer Ann Leavitt (Jane Grey) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

You have mention exactly what this question is all about ! thank you for your wonderful answer ! It is so nice to meet you Ann !You certainly have shared some good points ! We all must examin our attitude with our worship to the Heavenly Father

WiccanSage profile image94

Mackenzie Sage Wright (WiccanSage) says

• Tusitala Tom profile image

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) 2 months ago

An answer I can readily accept as coming from someone who has actually given the question some thought. We all need to develop a philosophy that is acceptable to all levels of our being: body, mind and spirit, and this one sounds like it does.

Oztinato profile image82

Oztinato says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

Thank you for your very interesting answer , I agree that if a person should see others as unworthy it is a major failure. I believe you have express this very well.

Because we can not judge another human equal to ouself

From Gods laws he evented

MichaelMcNabb profile image85

Michael McNabb (MichaelMcNabb) says

• Rich kelley profile image

Rich Kelley 2 months ago

Michael

It should be evident by the religious bible quoting voices of the world, you will never please any of them. Your approach, You and God has a better chance than any of the man made religious processes.

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

Interesting Tamara I am laughing at the last part of your comment ! really well I am sure his mother had him there

If that was the case lol! But on a serious note I totally agree you agree to the terms of that faith if it is X religion.

Thank you

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

Thank you Eric ! You are so right its basically each and everyones relationship as one on one. As the diciples followed Jesus and worshiped who Jesus worshiped and prayed to Jehovah. They each had to still mantain their own relationship with them.

Kathleen Cochran profile image85

Kathleen Cochran says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

Yes I did and I left you a comment on your very good Hub .Thanks Kathleen I apologize for not seeing your comment sooner , I work and many times now I read late at night replies , looking forward to reading more of your work. You have alot to read !

StephanieWeemhoff profile image81

Stephanie Weemhoff (StephanieWeemhoff) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

Thank you Stephanie for your share in the question.

And really the question was for us individuals to think about not complement me or either praise for that should be directed to the Heavenly Father Jehovah.

So should our prayers in secret.

60

BGW (Belisariusgw) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

Thank you Belisariusgw. Your comment is appreciated.

If you consider the scriptures in the best Answer God is a God of Order.

He does care ! If not the moon would not be on time, nore the sun. He is the master of order.

60

Abhaypreet Singh says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

Ayoub. What you miss is the point why did a book exist . And really these were scrolls from Hebrew and Greek , this is before Constantine.

So now let's talk before that period the orignal scrolls were distributed to many people around the world .

59

frumpleton says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

Very good comment Frumpton ! I truley like your sincerity of your answer I too believe our Heavenly Father is mercyful if we look back in history he has seen many generations come and go and tolerated alot of mouth abuse !

But way more patient.

Ayoub Lek profile image62

Ayoub LEKEHAL (Ayoub Lek) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

If there is no Heavenly Father then there is no you .Isa 45:12 I made the earth and created man on it. You are a man and live on earth this is True. The one who made this possible is our Heavenly Father. So some one is misleading you.

AF Mind profile image83

AF Mind says

Rich kelley profile image60

Rich Kelley says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 months ago

Thank you Rich ! The best part of your comment is a powerful one ' It is the teachings of other gods that separate us from the living God. When our beliefs are God's beliefs then we will be in one accord and not separated thus accepted.'

I agree

Kiss andTales profile image22

Kiss andTales says

• Rich kelley profile image

Rich Kelley 2 months ago

Luk 6:45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

God shows us the heart by what one speaks.