jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Let's HUUUUGGGGG

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8398273.jpg
    We all have a RIGHT to our individual, respective religious beliefs-Atheist, Pagan, Wiccan, Christian, Moslem, Jew, New Ager, Buddhist, None etc.  This thread is for the SOLE purpose of saying something nice and positive to each other.  What do YOU have to say nice and/or respectfully about the other's faith/belief?
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8398276_f248.jpg

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You are like the Good Witch of the West, you're like a fairy spreading love and good will and happiness wherever you go. You are the best very epitome of manliness without the side-effect of macho bravado. Your kindness and generosity is exceeded only by your charm and good looks.

gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am female, any way thank you for your kindness.  I try.  I can be a wit bit contentious but it is TIME for all, regardless of beliefs, to have a friendly discussion in the Religious forums.  There is enough strife in this world already!

OMG, I am so sorry.

Seriously. Very, very sorry.

*hangs head* Now I have shame.

gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No apology needed at all, Good and Blessed Night.

2. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Buddhism is probably the only religion that isn't harmful in some way.

Janism, Buddhism...

And wicca isn't far behind.

3. boyatdelhi profile image41
    boyatdelhiposted 3 years ago

Jesus is God

4. 0
    Emile Rposted 3 years ago

Honestly, I don't want to hug anyone. Sorry. I will say I have no animosity toward any particular belief system. I don't think it is fair to judge a whole group of people by the actions and words of an individual. Their missteps are solely on them. As are mine. I'd hate to find agnosticism defined by my thoughts. It would be unfair to millions of other individuals who have their own way of thinking.

1. Jerami profile image77
      Jeramiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Gotta agree ...   There is nothing typical about the Theist and/or Atheist  who are posting in these forums anyway.

working