jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (46 posts)

The truthful religion is not racial

1. profile image68
    paarsurreyposted 3 years ago

The truthful religion is not racial

1. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I've yet to find one that doesn't discriminate.

1. profile image68
        paarsurreyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Not the Truthful Religion; those claiming to follow a religion could err for which the individual or the group of individual are responsible not the Relgion.

1. profile image0

Sorry the bible is full of information on who and when to discriminate against others.

2. getitrite profile image80
    getitriteposted 3 years ago

Then there is no such thing as a truthful religion...only man made foolishness that pretends to have, at its basis, love for all.

1. profile image68

Sorry, I don't agree with you that the revealed religion is man-made.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Why not?

We know man writes all kinds of fiction, we know man writes all kinds of lies in an effort to control others.

What we DON'T know is if there is a god out there in some other hidden universe.  Without any indication there is such a thing, it seems quite reasonable to think that the fertile imagination of man has created yet another god, just as it has thousands of others.

1. profile image68

Do you mean that the Atheists Agnostics never lie?

1. psycheskinner profile image80
            psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

He didn't even say deist's lie.  He said they imagine.

2. wilderness profile image96

That's quite a stretch to get that out of what I said, because I did not mention atheists or agnostics.  Not even desists unless you think that anyone inventing a god will believe it it themselves - a pretty far fetched idea IMHO.

2. getitrite profile image80
        getitriteposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You could disagree with me on the fact that gravity exists as well, but, in the end, your wishful thinking and total denial doesn't compare to reality.

That's the problem with having a discussion with religious people, they have no intention of using logic or reason(elements which are essential for any HONEST discussion)

1. profile image68

Is gravity man-made? Please

3. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Even if it is god inspired it is clearly man made.  Who else would have made it?

1. profile image68

I don't mention here of the inspired; I mention the Word Revealed . As it is very clear the Word Revealed is distinctively from the One-True-God Allah Yahweh and is authored by Him and not by the recipient of it.

3. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

If the only true religion is the one that isn't racist, then that means the only true religion(s) is/are Buddhism and Shintoism. And I've yet to encounter any tree spirits...

1. profile image68

Buddha also received Revelation from the One-True-God Allah Yaweh; hence Buddha also followed the Truthful Religion; I don't deny that.

You're funny! 

What kind of evidence can you provide to support that nonsense?

4. profile image68
    paarsurreyposted 3 years ago

It is a foremost attribute of the truthful religion that it is not racial.

1. profile image0

You do understand that the bible talks a lot about God's chosen people right and how he even condones incest?

Let's see now, how many differing races were chosen to be with Him in heaven? 

Oh yes, just the one.  But it was not, of course, either racial or racist.  Right.

2. profile image68

It simply means that like other nations the One-True-God had not ignored Jews and has conversed with them also as he has conversed with others through the righteous messengers prophets. if the Jews were only the chosen people why do they sin like others?

I quote here from Wikipedia:

"Throughout history, various groups of people have considered themselves as chosen people by a deity for a purpose, such as to act as the deity's agent on earth. In monotheistic faiths, like Abrahamic religions, references to God are used in constructs such as "God's Chosen People". Modern anthropology regards these claims as a form of ethnocentrism,[1][2] although religious authorities would argue that this is unfounded.[3]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chosen_people

1. profile image0

Does this mean you don't believe the OT to be true?

1. profile image68

Bible is as true as Gospel of Buddha or Bhagavad Gita of Krishna.

1. profile image0

Does this mean you don't believe the Bible to be true?

1. profile image68

Bible where it is close to the original Word Revealed is truthful else diluted with truth  and mixed with the corrupted texts also.

1. profile image0

And who determines what is the truth? You don't think a God could have gotten this right?

No, gods can never get their sacred scriptures right the first time.  They all need the attention of specific men to finish up the project correctly.  Paar, perhaps.

2. profile image68

Qur'an lays down the principles for guidance to ascertain the truth.

working