jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

st claire

1. profile image57
    chezmoniqueposted 6 years ago

Novena to Saint Claire

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate.

Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle,

God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

2. profile image58
    Jae123posted 6 years ago

ST. THERESA WISH PRAYER

YOU NEED TO MAKE A WISH. MAKE SURE FOR WHAT YOU ARE WISHING FOR.

MAY THERE BE PEACE WITHIN YOU TODAY AND EVERY DAY. MAY YOU TRUST GOD THAT YOU ARE EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE. MAY YOU NOT FORGET THE INFINATE POSSIBILITIES THAT ARE BORN OF TRUSTING GOD. MAY YOU USE THE GIFTS THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO YOU FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL. MAY YOU PASS ON ALL THE LOVE TO ALL THAT ARE IN NEED OF IT. MAY YOU ALWAYS BE CONTENT AND SAFE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. AMEN

SAY ONCE AND THEN PUBLISH

St. Theresa please grant my request. Amen

3. profile image58
    Jae123posted 6 years ago

Powerful Prayer - Urgent Request

Miracle Novena

THIS PRAYER MUST BE SAID 9 CONSECUTIVE TIMES MAKING THE SIGN OF THE CROSS EACH TIME.

O GREAT PASSION
    O DEEP WOUNDS
    O BLOOD SHED IN ABUNDANCE
    O MEEKNESS
    O GOD OF MEEKNESS
    O CRUEL DEATH
    HAVE MERCY ON ME AND GRANT MY REQUEST IF IT BE FOR MY SALVATION. AMEN
    Please God help me. Let B answer me, be with me, choose me.

THIS MOST POWERFUL PRAYER MUST BE SAID FOR URGENT HELP, AFTER PRAYING IT MUST BE PUBLISHED.

1. profile image60
      yrrehcposted 4 years ago in reply to this

salamat st claire sa blessings at sana po matupad mga prayers ko '-yrrehc

NOVENA TO ST. CLAIRE

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate.

Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle,

God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

working