jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is it normal to tell your cat a sercet?.......cause i do

1. tiffybug1348 profile image54
    tiffybug1348posted 7 years ago

Is it normal to tell your cat a sercet?.......cause i do

2. Magdelene profile image83
    Magdeleneposted 7 years ago

In my opinion I think it's fine, I have pets which I talk to.  Not sure if I've ever told secrets but I personally think that they do understand, especially when there is deep emotion involved.  I've had cats who were quite sympathetic to me when I was in emotional distress.

3. tiffybug1348 profile image54
    tiffybug1348posted 7 years ago

thanks!!!!! see....here where i live my friends say it is werid and retarded of me to tell a CAT  a secert of mine....they say thats what a mom or sister or even a bestfriend is for so..thank u for supporting my talking to cats problem:)

4. Tammy L profile image77
    Tammy Lposted 7 years ago

The beauty of telling secrets to your cat is the odds are practically nonexistent that the secret would go any further.  Just don't whisper in your cat's ear.  My cat hates that!  smile

5. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

no but normal to talk to your dog lol! ( only joking !)

Any animal that climbs on you is a friend and they keep the secrets.
    Had a dog Jack I talked to a lot in the mornings before anyone else wakes up !
    Still do it if it helps you - we don't need to be normal !
    ps, I know I am not the only one now !

6. bulalo profile image61
    bulaloposted 7 years ago

When we were kids, we used to have imaginary friends whom we talked to.

I think it's normal for people to talk to their pets.

The best part about telling your cat about your secrets? She sure won't tell it to somebody else so your secret is safe.

7. CASE1WORKER profile image72
    CASE1WORKERposted 7 years ago

ah you can tell your cat your secrets but what when they tell you yours? Do you blab to all and sundry or do you keep quiet? Very difficult call of judgement on that one

8. profile image0
    Adam Rposted 7 years ago

I'd rather tell my cats a secret then talk to my walls. At least then people only look at you with a slight worry! smile