jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Do you have a pet? What is it?

1. Smart is Good profile image59
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

Do you have a pet? What is it?

I have two mini schnauzers and a silver tabby kitten smile

2. profile image57
    lizzie625posted 6 years ago

Used to have kitten as my "baby" until it run away 3 years later from storm. It got so scared it flipped out and scram to the closet wild bushes. Never seen it again.

3. ModernDisneyGirl profile image59
    ModernDisneyGirlposted 6 years ago

I personally have a Betta Fish. For me this is an ideal pet because it is a hardy little beast. I'll have had him for a year in October. Usually a fish lasts me...a week and a half tops. So am pleasantly amused by this little creature.

Don't let anyone fool you either. Fish are wonderful pets. They stay in one spot, and they're calming to watch. And they do change their behaviors over time. Mine now and then thinks that it is a piranha and tries to eat our fingers instead of its fish food.

4. profile image81
    RichBestposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do! big_smile In fact, I have 2, there are 2 Shitsu dogs at my house and they are really cute smile

5. Cathleena Beams profile image71
    Cathleena Beamsposted 6 years ago

I have a bottle brush tailed cat named Jolee.

6. ktrapp profile image97
    ktrappposted 6 years ago

Yes I do, and I think she is the sweetest beagle in the world! She just turned 1 and it is amazing how much happiness she brings. You can see some pictures and a video of her on a couple of my beagle hubs.

7. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

yes i have two per cats, persian breed and jet black in color

8. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I have a tabby cat named Amy. she is primarily black with grey and tan stripes here and there and some white on her face.

9. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I have two Newfoundland dogs. We used to have a cat too but sad to say he passed away.

10. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I have a few pets. I have a dog whos about 12 now and i also have 3 cats. Two male and one female. smile x

11. Capric222 profile image84
    Capric222posted 6 years ago

I have an English Mastiff, a yorkie, and a Chihuahua

12. catsimmons profile image81
    catsimmonsposted 6 years ago

We have two dogs...Millie (the springer spaniel) and Jasper (the black lab cross). Love 'em to bits!

13. Deynna profile image60
    Deynnaposted 6 years ago

I Have a Lesser Sulphur Crested Cockatoo (Parrot) He talks, and a Parakeet that talks in English and Russian! smile Love them so much! smile The picture is of my parrot

14. Zabbella profile image79
    Zabbellaposted 6 years ago

This is my little guy, Dargo.  He has shared his dreams with me on some occasions...yes he is the star of one of my hubs.  So he is Dargo of my dreams.