jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Photo sharing network you use?

1. Swetankraj profile image67
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

Photo sharing network you use?

2. Juliek958 profile image60
    Juliek958posted 6 years ago

Besides posting my pics on facebook, I use Shutterfly and have for years.  I've also created some photo books for gifts.  I have a lot of friends that use Kodak Gallery but I've never had a problem and have always had great service with Shutterfly.

3. SherryDigital profile image60
    SherryDigitalposted 6 years ago

I use Instagram and am completely in love with it. It is an amazing way to share photographs but you have to use an iPhone or iPad. Actually, i recently wrote a hub about photo editing apps and photo sharing.

If you don't have an iPad or iPhone than flickr or photo bucket are great sites to host and share your photos.

4. Arren123 profile image76
    Arren123posted 6 years ago

Other than Facebook and Photo bucket I use RedGage to share my photography work and you get paid for doing so. Here my Hub about RedGage, maybe worth a read http://goo.gl/EG9TG

5. Narsuki profile image60
    Narsukiposted 6 years ago

I use DeviantArt, mainly because there are so many users. However, you can view other people's art as well and there are many professionals on there-- you can even request critiques if you are a premium member, or ask for people to give you tips in their comments.
    Also, you can buy and sell your artwork! There are many different types of prints- you can even sell a calendar, if I remember correctly.
    In addition, they sell T shirts, stress balls, pins, have a forum, contests, your own personal blog and so much more!