jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can you draw well?

1. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

Can you draw well?

I can't draw if my life depended on it. As a child, I was horrible in art class and drawing anything. I was also horrible in ceramics.  I guess I'm not a very artsy person.

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Most people who see my sketches say I'm very good. But unlike the people who I say are real artists, I have to look at a picture and take my time.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I used to draw lots 'n' lots when I was in my teens and early 20s, mostly goofy cartoony stuff. I was very inspired by Charles "Peanuts" Schulz. At one time I entertained thoughts of becoming a comic book artist but I probably would've gotten eaten alive in that industry, it's very cut throat, haha.

Nowadays I doodle silly things with my kids for my own amusement once in a while, but since I'm pretty out of practice it doesn't look as good as my "vintage" stuff.

4. moronkee profile image77
    moronkeeposted 4 years ago

I can draw well especially when I have the picture of what I want to sketch.
    Drawing is one of my hobbies. Thanks for asking.

5. lostohanababy profile image58
    lostohanababyposted 3 years ago

May be you didn't have interest in art at that time.  Try it again.  Art is like Music, you can always retry.   I can draw a little, but not well enough to make a living.   I love Arts and Crafts, but they are expensive to get into.  The supplies are usually expensive!