jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What year car(s) do you drive or own?

1. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

What year car(s) do you drive or own?

Maybe you drive a vehicle for work in a fleet or drive someone's.

2. Motherbynature profile image75
    Motherbynatureposted 2 years ago

I have a 2004 Chevy Silverado.  I bought it in 2005 from a salvage dealer.  The only major problem I've ever had was just 2 months ago when I had to replace the instrument panel.  It's a good truck with 200,000 miles on it.

3. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

I have a 2008 Chrysler 300C with the Hemi engine. Bob has a 1995 Ford Mustang G Convertible (red, LOL).
    I am currently testing driving for Uber (and possibly Lyft soon) with the Chrysler. The Mustang is ineligible, but it is a collector car anyway.
    If I could own any car in the world, it would be a Rolls Royce or a Bentley!

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

I'm not fancy at all I drive a 2005 Nissan Sentra and we have a 1999 Chevy Venture minivan we rarely drive it but keep for camping trips and when I do craft fairs and the like.  Mostly we only use the one car.

5. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

2013 Chevy Impala  I bought it last year and it is the first car I bought that was a year old the others were considerably older.  I just needed something more reliable for my job.  My husband drives a 2003 GMC Sierra which he bought in 2005   He still has under 100K on it but wants to get something more gas efficient

6. fpherj48 profile image78
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

I drive an AWESOME 2008 Pontiac VIBE....I absolutely love this car.  It is perfect for me in every way.  I care for it like a new baby.  I would love to have it last for years and years!

7. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I drive a 1999 Ford Ranger truck that I bought brand new. It's getting a little rusty around the edges, but it runs well, and, since I work at home, I don't put a lot of miles on it. I'm sure I'll drive it until it falls apart in the middle of the road.

8. palanorj profile image59
    palanorjposted 2 years ago

I drive my 2013 hatchback like a little old lady and can get 27mpg in the summer. If i even think about boost it begins dropping very quickly. During the winter, 25mpg is good.

working