jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you handle a "bad/negative" co-worker?

1. luvs2write profile image57
    luvs2writeposted 6 years ago

How do you handle a "bad/negative" co-worker?

2. Goodpal profile image91
    Goodpalposted 6 years ago

By ignoring as far as possible. There is no virtue in wasting your positive energy on people who don't appreciate it.

3. Zubair Ahmed profile image79
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

I have 1st hand experience of such a situation - I tend to take the good guy role and behave in a manner with that person that he/she feels bad for treating me in that negative/bad way.

Give it time and that person will change - as it has done with one of my team members at least, now he respects me and is a much better person to work with then when I took over as head of the team.

4. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

for such workers, i would suggest to meet them in person & let them speak their heart out & & make your decision & close the thread no need to prolong any issues related to such people as end result will always be unsatisfactory

5. profile image52
    polash.juposted 6 years ago

Most favourable low time reach able web which give more chance to know about the share point hive. You can know more by this link
    share point hive

http://www.thesharepointhive.com

6. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

Well first, I pray about it.

I would also confront them about it and ask them if there's something I can do to help.  Maybe they are that way because they are going through a difficult time in their life and they don't know how to handle it.  When confronting, I wouldn't be judgmental as maybe they just end up needing someone to talk to.

Now, if they don't want help or they just end up being the type of person who is just negative, I would try to keep my distance as much as possible.  Why throw fuel on the fire if they are just a negative person?

working