jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

As a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?

1. jake13edward profile image59
    jake13edwardposted 6 years ago

As a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?

When you were a kid what did you want to do with your life and did you get to do it or something else?

2. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I wish people would be more explanatory when saying "kid" - is it aged 4-8 or 12-15?

In my early years I always use to want to work for MI5, or some detective/army team. As I grew older into my teen years I understood I may not have the required assets for spy-work, or indeed, any other type of enforcement.

Now I want to become a journalist, although I have wanted to become an architect or pilot in the past-years.

3. nabeelplus profile image59
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

when i was a kid i really wanted to be a scientist....but now its totally changed i m now a creative designer

4. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I wanted to be a cop. I wanted to help people, and I wanted to put bad people in prison. I trained for four years to be a LEO, but in the end I was dissuaded by the red tape and beurocracy that occurs in (all that I saw) police departments. In the end I decided to work in private security. I still get to help people. I still get to jail the bad, and I don't have 1/5 of the paperwork.

5. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I always wanted to be an actress. I use to love dressing up and being in the school plays and nativities at the end of the year. Thankfully I became more realistic when I got to High School and followed a more conventional career.

6. The Optimizers profile image59
    The Optimizersposted 6 years ago

I wanted to be a doctor when i was a kid!

7. Jarn profile image83
    Jarnposted 6 years ago

A novelist. And no. I've been working at it for almost five years straight and not been able to so much as get my foot in the door.

8. ershruti304 profile image62
    ershruti304posted 6 years ago

I always wanted to own a company and be its CEO and that also related to telecom