jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you have all the money you so desire to make in life, what will you be doing

1. ostikay1234 profile image59
    ostikay1234posted 6 years ago

If you have all the money you so desire to make in life, what will you be doing with your life?

Everybody in life desire to make much money in life, but after makeing all the money you need, what is next for you?

2. Cat R profile image73
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

I would be perfectly happy with enough to pay my bills off and live in peace. And peace would be the goal!

3. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

I don't think I would ever run out of places I want to see or things I want to try.
    But it always seems that there are 2 truths:
    If you have the money you won't have the time.
    If you have the time you won't have the money.

4. fancifulashley profile image76
    fancifulashleyposted 6 years ago

I would love to travel with those I love. I would also want to make things, like scarfs, arts and crafts, clay sculptures, etc. My passion is writing, and having enough money to pay for my bills, to care for my family and future children, that would be enough for me. If I had more, I would donate it to those that need it.

5. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

To build shelter and a place where people who are in no means of making a living. At least they will have a place to stay and a place where they can work to earn a living.

It is always my desire to help as many helpless people in the world so that they can do something useful and help themselves in a way that they can do so.

6. biliph profile image59
    biliphposted 6 years ago

Find the perfect way to give back, and teach others how you were able to realize that desire and also teach them to give back.

7. Silent Sinner profile image72
    Silent Sinnerposted 6 years ago

I would be a happy painter and writer for the rest of my life. when you can achieve your goals without the stress of money you are provided with happiness.