jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am looking for some great Mystery Shopping site to work for, do you know or re

1. Shawn May Scott profile image61
    Shawn May Scottposted 5 years ago

I am looking for some great Mystery Shopping site to work for, do you know or recomend any?

I started to mystery shop a little while ago and now I am ready to expand. I was wondering if anyone else does this and what sites you work for? Thanks in advance for the iformation!!! smile

2. flacoinohio profile image81
    flacoinohioposted 5 years ago

I cannot, but if you google "Mystery Shopper" you may find one.  Be careful when you start searching, do not fill out any online forms until you have Googled for consumer reviews or scam sites for companies you may find.  I do not recommend signing up for any e-mails that claim to be hiring mystery shoppers either.  They ask for your personal information so they can steal your identity, some even ask for copies of identification such as drivers licenses and passports.   These can be checked out as well by googling the name listed at the bottom of the job offer or the email address used for sending or receiving responses.  Most often there are different emails used for sending and receiving information and there are multiple names.  One to invite you to apply and one to respond to.  Mystery shopper jobs offers are a common scam and even a recognized companies that are deemed safe can be copied and used for scams.  Good luck with your search though.

3. ShoppingIncognito profile image60
    ShoppingIncognitoposted 5 years ago

I created a page on the Shopping-Incognito website just to answer your question.  There are thousands of companies out there; some big some, smaller than others.  All the companies list here are legitimate companies.

Have fun and Happy Shopping!

4. SecondToNone profile image61
    SecondToNoneposted 5 years ago

We invite you to join the Second To None team of mystery shoppers across the U.S. and Canada.  We offer several types of assignments, including restaurant, retail, convenience store, grocers and even healthcare work.

You might also wish to check out the Mystery Shopping Providers Association website, where you can be assured of finding well-established companies who have been carefully screened for membership.  You'll need to enroll with each company separately, through their respective websites.  Remember, you should never have to pay to apply with a company to become a company. 

Best of luck to you!
    Second To None, Inc.

5. jycmba profile image81
    jycmbaposted 4 years ago

There are definitely a lot of scams and sources misinformation out there. I've been a mystery shopper almost as long as I've been a field inspector.

Check out my recent review of The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping -
       http://jycmba.hubpages.com/hub/Mystery- … ide-Review

I think you'll find this to be invaluable in learning how to get started in mystery shopping.