jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are there any mystery shopping jobs for the beaufort SC area?

1. Electlady7777 profile image59
    Electlady7777posted 7 years ago

Are there any mystery shopping jobs for the beaufort SC area?

2. cheapsk8chick profile image55
    cheapsk8chickposted 7 years ago

Typically you would register with internet-based, nationally recognized mystery shopping companies, then find out what areas they service and what areas they have openings.  Most companies send out emails announcing jobs in your area, but only after you have registered and been approved as a shopper in their system.

3. Moon Willow Lake profile image75
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 7 years ago

cheapsk8chick is correct. What I will add is that they don't compensate you for traveling to the shop. You also need to purchase an item upfront first a lot and then get compensated later by way of receipts (plus follow all their rules about it). They also tend to restrict how often you can shop the same location within a certain time period. Please take all this in to consideration before deciding if you will make a profit or not.

4. 123magic profile image54
    123magicposted 6 years ago

Send me an e-mail at fuzzydoged@hotmail.com and I can get you started with some mystery shopping providers.

5. clairewait profile image87
    clairewaitposted 4 years ago

I work (on and off) for three different mystery shopping companies, and have found that the majority of the job opportunities are in big cities. That said, you never know where you might find a job. Ace Mystery Shopping is currently taking new shoppers: https://ace.shopmetrics.com/document.as … db14283cae

working