jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

How many writing sites do you write for besides HubPages?

1. ChristyWrites profile image81
    ChristyWritesposted 5 years ago

How many writing sites do you write for besides HubPages?

I write for a few other websites as well. I hear it is good to spread out your work onto multiple sites. I am curious if other hubbers do the same?

2. profile image0
    lovedoctor926posted 5 years ago

Just Hubpages for now.  Many people have suggested Text-broker. I haven't checked it out yet. Let me know what other ones you write for so I can follow you.

ChristyWritesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hello smile I can't write for Textbroker as I live in Canada; different options available here. Check out my profile page for my connections hon. Let's connect if you're on social media too.

3. Vinaya Ghimire profile image90
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 5 years ago

I used to write for as many as five writing sites beside Hubpages. However, I terminated my account in couple of sites recently. I found precious time eaten up far too rapidly with time spent on reading and commenting on these sites.

Good point Vinaya. Time needs to be spent where it can best be used for your efforts.

4. DS Duby profile image94
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

Technically I still write for 3 sites hubpages, yahoo and triond but I haven't submitted to triond in over a month and only use their site to help my son learn more about writing articles and short stories. I used to also write for Experts Column and Ezine.

I keep hearing about Experts Column. I have bookmarked the site but have not created a profile yet. I like the supportive community of HP but do like to spread out my writing across a few sites for variety like you. Thanks for your answer!

2. DS Duby profile image94
      DS Dubyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Experts column is not a great option in my opinion the pay and views are both very low and they don't offer ad revinue only pay per view that is about $1.50 for every 10000 views, there's also almost no community support either.

5. BritInTexas profile image76
    BritInTexasposted 5 years ago

Just one other for now, but perhaps you could share the other sites with us?

Absolutely Brit. In fact, I now have an idea for my next hub. Stay tuned for answers, thanks for the idea! smile

6. ChristyWrites profile image81
    ChristyWritesposted 5 years ago

@DS Duby, I really appreciate that feedback about the website. Thank-you for taking time to follow up here for me.

7. berryluvin profile image56
    berryluvinposted 5 years ago

yes, i don't put all my eggs in one basket.i write for 4 other websites, but i concentrate more on hubpages and squidoo.i even created a hub about this.

Thanks for sharing here

8. Heather Jacobs profile image63
    Heather Jacobsposted 5 years ago

Two. I just joined HubPages after writing for Yahoo Voices for quite a while. I find HubPages much more welcoming and I've received more feedback in only a few days here than I have in months at Yahoo Voices.

Hi Heather, welcome to HP! I have set up a Yahoo account but have yet to write there. Glad to have you here and feel free to follow smile

9. CJWood71 profile image85
    CJWood71posted 5 years ago

Hubpages is the only site that I currently write for.  I do believe that it is a good idea to branch out to other sites, but I want to build up to a certain level of success in one place before I try other sites.  Hubpages has been good to me and I like the site as a whole.  I do not want to spread my time too thin.

Hi CJWood, my latest hub is actually about writing for multiple websites. You may want to take a read to see the benefits of earning at multiples sites. Thanks for your comment, I wish you success here at HP.

Closed to reply

working