jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you keep yourself motivated everyday?

1. sweetzara profile image79
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

How do you keep yourself motivated everyday?

2. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

My dogs need to be taken care of............

3. rachelingram3 profile image60
    rachelingram3posted 5 years ago

I like to gather my thoughts first thing in the morning when I wake up, including what tasks have to be completed in the day ahead. Sometimes I will write myself a 'to do' list if you like, this way I can remind myself all day of my goals.

I like to feel organised so lists really help me. I organise my whole life (almost) into boxes mentally and tick them off as I go along. Although as you know, not everything is planned and organised.

4. yeagerinvestments profile image86
    yeagerinvestmentsposted 5 years ago

I have responsibilites that demand my attention otherwise chaos and disorder abound! My motivation is to provide for my family.

5. maheshpatwal profile image73
    maheshpatwalposted 5 years ago

Learn to enjoy the every bit of life , find happiness in small small things, you'll start loving life. Start reading motivational quotes on daily basis and make it a habit.
    Suggest you to read some of the motivational books which are my fav too. Monk who sold his ferrari and who will cry when you die by robin sharma.

6. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

This morning I felt like staying in bed an extra hour but I knew my chickens are used to being fed early. Once up, my dog likes to take a stroll on the beach. Then there is my tegu (lizard)...
    Getting up in the morning and getting motivated is not just about me. msorensson makes it sound a lot simpler but there is always someone (something?) depending on me being motivated. I am glad of that; if not I might just sleep all day.

7. BIZBSACRAMENTO profile image58
    BIZBSACRAMENTOposted 5 years ago

I always think and perform my best as if each is my last day on earth. And tomorrow might never come. And yes, like msorensson's,i also have a dog that needs my tender loving care, who unfortunately has developed a phobia with lizards like D Mark1961's pet... smile