jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever worked at McDonalds?

1. smw1962 profile image80
    smw1962posted 5 years ago

Have you ever worked at McDonalds?

Have you ever worked for McDonalds?  If so, was it a positive or negative experience?

2. dailytop10 profile image90
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

No. But my friend was once a Mcdonalds crew and she shared how daunting her tasks were, not to mention the need to deal with impatient and rude customers.

3. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

No, have never worked at any other restaurant  or fast food place either.

4. profile image0
    Rebecca Jimenezposted 5 years ago

Neither have I. I almost had to though due to my funds getting low..

5. Goody5 profile image71
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Yes, and it was great at break time, because there was all the food that we could eat.

6. phillippeengel profile image80
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

If you want an insight into its work ethic, well let me assert to you that, yes, I was employed by McDonalds once, and was made redundant on my first working day. I knew that I had some shortcomings that the boss was averse to, but not giving me another chance to prove myself on the following day does make an impression that McDonalds is only focused on making profits and expects everyone to work expeditiously, which is impractical for novices like me. Many people would say that that is how the food and beverage industry runs, but do they really try out their jobs first before they form that speculation?

Companies will never be successful enough - all their achievements thus far have been mere steps forward in their progress towards a highly-stressful workforce. We will never be able to sate our society's appetite to reach higher levels of customer service.