jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

writing on hubpages

1. writermarion profile image60
    writermarionposted 7 years ago

How much can one earn on hubpages and after how long?

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

i have seen people getting their first check after 6 months to one year with 50-200 hubs.After your first earning it comes more regularly and easily.But first up its real hard work and you need patience.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

how much is a big question.it depends on many things.The nice you choose to write,keyword selection,getting traffic,promoting hubs etc.But some good hubbers here are earning 200-500 dollars per month after writing few years and few 100s of hub.

3. nicregi profile image78
      nicregiposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It depends...some takes months...most important is writing quality not quantity.

I got my first clicked after 3 weeks here smile

2. CMHypno profile image95
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

How long is a piece os string?  Depends on how well you write, how many hubs you publish, and how you optimise your Hubs. Some people earn a fair amount quickly, some it takes longer and some Hubbers just write for enjoyment

3. profile image53
    Marketer Tkgbucsposted 7 years ago

the amount you make depends on your hub and how it is setup and you could make money right away

1. sofs profile image81
      sofsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Earning on HubPages  will depend on the number of clicks or product that will be sold. so it depends on your skill and effort.

working