jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

How to make money online at any age and with no money???

1. scott88 profile image60
    scott88posted 6 years ago

I was wondering how to make money with internet. Solutions like bets, gambling, stocks are too risky. Please help me find solutions.

1. adamsbell profile image57
      adamsbellposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Network marketing is a  direct marketing strategy, where products are sold to customers by means of referrals .’. This strategy of marketing has been widely associated with House-wives and part time workers who are looking for an extra source of income.So you can also utilize it.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

What do you mean by any age? You need to be 18+ to use Hubpages as well as most affiliates.

If you are over 18+ Hubpages is free and lets you earn from writing.

scott88posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I mean between 20 and more!

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

20 and more is your age or you're looking to make $20 or more?

scott88posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am retired!!! lol

1. WryLilt profile image88
            WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That statement still doesn't make sense then.

You can earn money  here at Hubpages from writing, it might be best to start in this section.

3. DrMikeFitzpatrick profile image58
    DrMikeFitzpatrickposted 6 years ago

Karen Brown, Author
    Sample or Purchase My New e-Book on Smashwords:
    Choosing What to Sell Online:

this publication may serve you well. a step by step intruction guide that has produced well for the author. i was quite impressed with the thouroughness of her guide. it has a system that will work for anyone. Dr. Mike author of "The Street Smart Millionaire"

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Run advertising, paid blog posting, selling an ebook, referring sales and taking a commission, stock photography, put your art on products like at zazzle, paid forum posting, content writing, taking surveys, selling stuff, reselling stuff, being a virtual assistant or coach, take jobs off craigslist and similar sights, review for free products, reputation management, spamming, etc.

5. BethanRose profile image86
    BethanRoseposted 6 years ago

Well there are countless ways really. Writing for money, filling out surveys and offers, affiliate marketing, blogging, e-books, selling your content of knowledge to those who need it. Try googling it, there are many sites with information on the ways to make money online! smile

6. DrMikeFitzpatrick profile image58
    DrMikeFitzpatrickposted 6 years ago

if you are seeking what i call "sustainable income" (2-3 thousand per month) you are hitting "rare air". while i have made MUCH more than that with a home business, it was only partially internet based and that was 2001-2007. took 4 years off. smile the simplest thing to do is find someone who is doing what it is you wish to do and follow those footsteps, or, if you have the time and patience, carve out your own path of internet financial success. making money involves usually peronsal growth and sacrifice. most want easy money, and it simply does not exist beyond lotto type things. let me know and keep me posted if you succeed! i am a month or so away from publishing my book the Street Smart Millionaire, my second publication will likely feature others success stories, maybe you will be in there?

1. carol3san profile image59
      carol3sanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I find that making money on the internet is very hard.  I've spent  a lot of time studying other people who seem to be successful bu I personally have had little success of my own so far.

1. DrMikeFitzpatrick profile image58
        DrMikeFitzpatrickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

in my time off and when considering reentering the network force of todays world i started my own research project-i spent tens of thousands in dollars and even more in my time following/doing what the internet gurus said to do-in the end, THEY were the only ones making money from me buying their stuff, not the other way around. they ALL professed, "the old way of marketing is dead" and it is a bunch of garbage-their are only 1.5 billion world wide on the net-5 billion have cell phones-that alone suggests using a conference call system to connect live to people for a successful venture. at least to me. i love the net, not enough to ignore the rest of the world who wants a biz otherwise.
        whateveer venue you finally seek to use, you must do something you have never done, to get something you have never got-it usually involves getting out of our comfort zone-like ONLY talking to people who make more than $200,000 a year about your new business. smile (at least to start)

2. OnlineMoney2012 profile image59
        OnlineMoney2012posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

working