- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Making Money on HubPages
Alocsin's Moneymaking How-To Index for Hubs and the Internet
© 2012 by Aurelio Locsin.
The Internet is full of moneymaking opportunities such as HubPages. The following indexes Alocsin’s hubs about how best to maximize income on the web, including how best to use HubPages, online writing and graphics, and how to take advantage of traffic sources such as Google.
The What’s New section at the top reveals the latest hubs.
The following celebrates achievements by the writers (hubbers) on HubPages:
- Over 220,000 Unique Visitors a Month. Learning from the hubbers who get the most numbers of visitors.
- Making the most commented hub. An experiment challenging the hubbers to add comments.
- 31,000 monthly page views for January 2012. Celebrating a milestone on the site with the most page views to date, including detailed statistics and how it happened.
- Zero to 3,000 Page Views in Eight Hours. One hub jumped in page views in the course of a workday. Find out how and why.
- Does SEO Matter? Discussing Search Engine Optimization using five hubs that rank on page one of Google Search results.
- The Highest Paid Hubbers Make $650 to $3,800 Monthly: Part 1 and Part 2. Read both parts to see how the stats of the top earners can help you.
- Top 100 Hubbers. Celebrating those who get the highest percentage of visits. Are you on this list?
The following discusses a big part of Internet income, Google:
- Can Google Adsense Ban You for Showing Your Stats and Earnings? The search engine’s Terms of Service prohibits any discussion of statistics and income. Or does it?
- Increasing Website Traffic without Google. Find out another way to bring visitors to your site without using the search engine.
- Does SEO Matter? A frank discussion of why Search Engine Optimization may not matter, using five examples that rank on page one of Google.
- Month at with Panda. How did Google’s switch to Panda affect web traffic and income.
Other Moneymaking Sites
The following discusses sites other than HubPages where you can earn some cash:
- Epinions. If you like to write reviews on books, software, movies, pasta, clothes, toys or any consumer good, check this one out. I do write for them.
- Pinterest. You can make money with your pins by linking them to your Amazon and other affiliate accounts.
- Online Surveys with Real Rewards. Yes, some online surveys are legit and not scames. This lists the ones I use and earn from regularly.
The following discusses tips and techniques for illustrating your online articles:
The following shows the highs and lows of working with HubPages, and how to use the site to your best advantage.
- Evil Truths About HubPages. A frank appraisal of the site’s problems and disadvantages especially for earning income.
- Happy Realities About HubPages. The good news about making money on the site.
- How to Make Money Writing for HubPages. The basics of using HubPages for those who haven’t joined yet.
- Three Things Your Fairy Godfather Says You Can’t Use. A humorous take on three common items that are already trademarked and copyrighted, and so can’t be used without permission from the copyright holders.
- HubPages Audience Stats to Maximize Your Hubs. Analyzing the audience statistics so you can tailor your articles to the crowd.
- Evil Plagiarist with a Duplicate. How your hub can be marked with a “duplicate” flag and what to do about it.
If you’re planning on using this great source of traffic, be sure and read all of the following. Or risk being banned.
The only way to earn money on the Internet is to get more visitors to your site. The following discuss how.
- Titles and Subtitles. How to write headers that attract visitors.
- Increase Website Traffic without Google. You really don’t need the search engine to build an audience. Find out how.
- Finding the Best-Selling Products to Write About. Use your writing to implicitly or explicitly sell products from Amazon and Ebay.
- Finding the Backlinks to Your Web Page. The way others refer to your site is an important source of traffic. Discover who is linking to you.
- HubPages Audience Stats to Maximize Your Hubs. If you know who visits the site, you can tailor your articles to them.
Writing for Hubpages or any online site requires special skills as shown by the following:
- Organizing Hubs with Groups. Make your efforts easier to find by grouping them.
- Titles and Subtitles. Your header is the first thing visitors see. How to create it so they’ll want to read more.
- How to Make Money Writing for HubPages. Getting started with this moneymaking site.
- Three Things Your Fairy Godfather Says You Can’t Use. A fun look at three common items you can’t use without paying the copyright or trademark holders.
- Top Ten Trending Keywords. If you write about the things people want to read, then you’ll get more visitors. Fine out the most popular words that were being searched for on January 6, 2012.