Five Reasons Why You Are Not Making Money on HubPages
5 Common Reasons Why Your Hubs Are Not Profitable
You made a couple of HubPages to test out the site. You wrote an article, posted a picture and now you are waiting. You are not making money on HubPages like you expected. You haven't earned more than ten cents, so you decide HubPages is just another scam. Really? You don't throw cake ingredients together and put it on the counter, right? No, of course not. You bake the ingredients, so that you can make a cake. Well, if you made a couple of Hubs and just stopped to wait for riches, you put your cake on the counter!
Read the following tips that will help you bring your hubs into profit. Don't start a project without finishing it. This is why so many people think that profitable sites like HubPages and GDI are scams. They never complete the entire process. So what are the steps you need to take to get you to a profitable place? Read on!
- You're not making enough Hubs! Do not make one hub and let it sit there all alone. Make several hubs on a similar topic. You want to cover as many aspects of the topic as possible. For example, if you wrote about rings, create hubs about wedding rings, promise rings, diamond rings, engagement rings, etc. Why? That takes us to reason number two!
- You're not linking your hubs to each other! More hubs means more places for the person to visit also known as page views. Each hub has different info, with different adsense ads and (hopefully) more amazon/ebay products. You want to give your visitor more opportunities to find ads they want to click or products/services they want to purchase.
- You are not building links back to your site! How can you expect anyone to find your hub when the search engines can't even find you? Think of backlinks as a map to your site. Find the highest page rank social bookmarking sites, forums and directories to place your link to your hubs! It will make a huge difference!
- You are not using keywords correctly. You must use the keyword in the title and content of the hub you are creating. Search engines only know what you tell them. You must repeat the keyword and several synonyms (intelligently) within the content!
- You are not writing Hubs about profitable topics. A simple Google search on "highest paying keywords" will give you a list of the top 100 keywords. Those are the most profitable topics on the internet. If you want to write about the most profitable topics on HubPages, you will want to write about HubPages, personal finance or building links.
Implement the tips to tweak your existing hubs and to create new ones. You will see how your earnings will increase over time!
Remember to use all the tools HubPages makes available to monetize your hubs. Need help on maximizing your earnings? Check out these hubs on how to make money using Amazon, my ebay sales on HubPages and my HubPages payout.
Hope you found this information useful. Please, consider rating this hub and adding it to your favorite social bookmarking site. Thanks in advance!
Maximize Your Earnings on Hubpages
Hubs That Will Help You Earn More Money
- Hubber Traffic vs. Search Engine Traffic. Why You Need Both!
- Why Having Many Loyal Followers on HubPages Increases Your Earnings
Have you ever wondered if having more followers on HubPages effects your earnings? Discover the truth about followers and it's relationship to earnings.
- Social Bookmarking Strategy to Get Targeted Traffic
Many people don't understand the added value that social bookmarking sites contribute to a site. There is more to social bookmarking sites than just getting on the first page. It's true that getting on...
- How My Google Adsense Earnings Paid for My Car
With this hub, I will explain what I did to increase my Google earnings to be able to pay for my car payments. I want to clarify two things. First of all, I was paying for my minivan, not a luxury...
© 2009 supermom_in_ny