- HubPages Tutorials and Community
Just a recap of the 30 hubs that I posted in 30 days
My apologies for bringing this up, I am just happy I can do it, and it's nice to review what I have written... for fellow hubbers to have a slight idea of what I've written in 30 days I decided to do this...
May this encourages you to read more of my hubs...
About lights that we truly needs
Memory Lane, A sad love story, and President Erap Estrada
A Sad love story that happened during Erap Estrada's impeachment
How to make your stories, articles or hubs more colorful and full of life
Drawings or sketches using MS Paint to support my article, and photographs too.
No meat Pasta
Healthy Pasta Recipes my original
Special Christmas Menu for dogs
My traditonal Healthy Christmas Menu for my dogs
Basic Python Care
Taking care of Pythons require greater responsibilities
And I hear his footsteps slowly walking away from mine, all I hear is a sound of my footsteps walking alone in the path both familiar to us
Dare to watch Movie in a Theater alone
One gloomy and sad afternoon, I found myself entering a movie house alone
How to avoid job boredom
Tips on how not to lose interest in your present job
Dog photography the technic is patience and timing
I love photography and my dogs are my favorite models or subjects
12. When I turned my back on you
13. Dining in Helathy Shabu Shabu at Golden Fortune, Binondo, Manila
14. Chef and Brewer, bar and restaurant
15. Passions that light up our lives
16. The Battle
17. What a word Sorry can do
18. Friendship Categories, how many groups do you have?
19. When not "Bridging the gap" is much better
20. The Story of the portrait
21. For the Single, Unmarried and Free this is for you
22. A hole in your heart
23. At the peak of 30 hubs in 30 days challenge
24. An attempt to cartoonize my dog 1st series of his comic strip
25. Love fading away
26. Poems of yesterday
27. The Bracelet
28. The Rose is withered
29 Dogs Fashion Show, a different experience both for humans and dogs
30. Christmas Season at Marikina River Park, a Tiangge at night
- For the Single, Unmarried and free this is for you
Danaya is definitely beautiful, people often wonder why at her age, she still has no special someone.one by one her brothers and sisters got married, some settled in USA, some in Singapore, Some in Cebu and...
- The Story of the Portrait
Year 2069, in the old ancestral house, a little boy is staring curiously at the wall, specifically looking at the portrait of two dogs, hanging in their broad wall along with other family portraits. He...
- An Attempt to cartoonize my dog, First Series of his Comic Strips
This is maybe weird to some, but Mario Peso is such a special dog that I want his life cycle different from other dogs. I know whether I like it or not, he will have a shorter life span than I do, so I thought...
- Have you thought about your own Life's compartments?
Compartments, described as partitions in a room. A place may be created with several rooms so as to keep things in order. Objects that compliment each other are placed in one room, Those who cannot blend...
- How to make your stories, articles or hubs more colorful and full of life?
I love to read, but I've noticed, I became more interested in reading one story or article when there are pictures or anything colorful that supported it. Then blogs came, the more that I enjoy writing...