misslong123 profile image 93

Why is this hub scored so low?

This hub was originally in the low 80's. I made major changes to improve it, add better info, fix broken links, etc. I worked on it for like 2 days. I read that Google won't recognize my hubs or something if even 1 of them is below a 74. Well, after my tweaking, it's gone to a 73! I don't get it. Why is it so low? What is wrong with it? Any advice is welcome! Thank you in advance! :) http://misslong123.hubpages.com/hub/Properly-Preparing-Yourself-for-the-Possibility-of-Getting-Fired

Best Answer Christin Sander (ChristinS) says

• misslong123 profile image

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) 3 years ago

Thank you so much. I knew by the word count that it was too long, but I wasn't sure where to get rid of information. I am so very thankful that you responded to this question with relevant answers that will greatly help me. Thank You!! Michele

Matthew Ryczko profile image86

Matthew Ryczko says

• misslong123 profile image

Great Matthew! I will definitely check that table out! Thank you. Michele

• misslong123 profile image

I'm glad you said that. It made me feel better. It's still be a couple days, but I'm going to wait a few days before revisiting it again - give Hubpages a chance to reread it. If they still deem it to be a 73, I will tweak it again. Thank you!

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 3 years ago

Good idea, about the title. Title is important, determines whether an article will be found on the web, whether it is something someone will type into the search engine. Changing a title can do a lot for traffic.

Organised Kaos profile image93

Anne (Organised Kaos) says

• misslong123 profile image

Thank you for sharing your wisdom. That is very helpful. Good luck with your tweaking as well.

NateB11 profile image93

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) says

• misslong123 profile image

That is comforting - that you are in the same boat at times. I'm glad to know the Hubber score information vs. the Hub score information. None of mine are close to 45 - they are all 73 or above. Thank you for your wisdom.