Buildreps profile image 90

What happened to Feedback? Did I miss something?

I'm somewhat confused where the feedback (Useful, interesting, etc) buttons are gone. HP decided a few months ago that traffic was not important anymore for the Hub scores, and that now feedback where one of the most important things to determine the Hub scores. Are they really gone now?

Best Answer Christin Sander (ChristinS) says

• Buildreps profile image

Buildreps 2 years ago

Thanks, that was a good observation. I'm already busy with one of my last Hubs before I pump everything over to another website. I agree with you about QAP that it's a joke. I loved writing very much as well...

QuintessenceOfAng profile image79

Angela (QuintessenceOfAng) says

StephanPoe profile image80

StephanPoe says

• Buildreps profile image

Buildreps 2 years ago

Thanks for your answer, Stephan. This is one of the reasons why HP starts to annoy me. It's a nice place to be for writing Hubs, but when changes aren't communicated as it should be, it's time to leave.