jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Grandys

1. Grandys profile image60
    Grandysposted 5 years ago

Just joined this website. I am a painter. I have never been into a website that pays you. Does it really work, or is this a misguided venture?

2. WriteAngled profile image89
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

Have a look at http://hubpages.com/success/ which features some people who have made a good income here.

Do click on "keep reading" in each case, because you will see from the graphs that some of these people were very hit by the Google changes.

Nevertheless, there are still people who are reaching payout or way over payout each month. I am not one of them, but then I do not have many hubs smile

Grandysposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I see. I know how 'success stories' and those stuff work. When you enter a place, it may appear very nice and all. It is a mistake to believe those stories are true. They maybe used to bait the unsuspected.

I am just experimenting this site. See what turns out.

3. WriteAngled profile image89

If you can create videos, "how to" videos demonstrating different painting techniques might be an idea to explore. Otherwise, a sequence of photos showing the different stages, together with written comments, could also work.

You could then also feature Amazon ads for the tools/consumable you are using.

4. WriteAngled profile image89

Strange you are asking these questions when you seemingly have already had a profile here for 20 months

http://ianhudson.hubpages.com/ says
    "I am a 33 year old mature student. I am hoping to become a art teacher/artist once I have my degree. Art was a huge change in my life as I had spent the past 13 years working as a ventilation engineer. I was laid off when the economy crashed. It was at this point I picked up a paint brush for the first time since school. As I look back 2 years ago, loosing my job was a blessing in disguise.
    I now spend most of my time with my family and I get to follow my new passion...Art."

http://grandys.hubpages.com/  also says:
    " am a 33 year old mature student. I am hoping to become a art teacher/artist once I have my degree. Art was a huge change in my life as I had spent the past 13 years working as a ventilation engineer. I was laid off when the economy crashed. It was at this point I picked up a paint brush for the first time since school. As I look back 2 years ago, loosing my job was a blessing in disguise.
    I now spend most of my time with my family and I get to follow my new passion...Art. "

You are either trolling as yourself or assuming someone else's identity

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My thoughts exactly!

Yes, once you are wasting your time on the internet 24*7, everyone looks like a troll, except yourself. Get a life!

2. Grandys profile image60

You seem to be employed by the people who run this website, and perhaps my difficult questions are making you frustrated? I have just joined and I am seeking clarifications, possibly, before I invest my time here. If you have no rational argument or any good answer, then quit.  Or just go and complain your boss, this looks very odd.

working