A Celebration for Ripplemaker Too

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (49 posts)
  1. dayzeebee profile image68
    dayzeebeeposted 15 years ago

Hi Ripplemaker, Congratulations! You scored 100 today ! You and Dottie are sisters indeed! LOL. May you have many more. You deserve it. Cheers to life and love yipppppeeeeeeee! Here's a souvenir shot. Enjoy smile

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/dyzbee/ripples100.jpg

2. ripplemaker profile image78
    ripplemakerposted 15 years ago

Hahahaha Yipeeeee! Wow!  You were able to get a screen shot. Thanks dayzeebee! lol  Yes, I saw Dottie also got 100. Isn't that wonderful?  big_smile

3. dayzeebee profile image68

Yep isn't that great. I agree with Dottie. Shirley's energy seems to rub off on all of Charlie's Angels. Here's a souvenir shot of mine a week ago. Thanks to Dottie who emailed me about it. Thanks again Dottie and Shirley thanks for sharing your love=) Onward to more celebrations=)
    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/dyzbee/100hubscore.jpg

1. ripplemaker profile image78
      ripplemakerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I read countrywomen's comment in dottie's thread that you got 100 several times.  lol  Wow!  It feels darn good to have friends on Hubpages.  Thanks countrywomen.  Also, daisy, thanks for making the animated photo of me and dottie's too! big_smile

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/BKfuhlrodt21/friends.gif

4. ripplemaker profile image78

Congratulations dayzeebee!  I love it that you shared your screenshot too! lol It feels good to celebrate with you guys.  big_smile

5. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

Congratulations Ripplemaker and I see you are still at one hundred!  You should write a blog about it for sure smile.

6. ripplemaker profile image78

Hi SweetiePie! smile  It's like being in kinder and getting a star stamped on my hand!  It feels that way to me.  lol  How did you feel the first time you got your 100 hubscore?

1. SweetiePie profile image83
      SweetiePieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I was reall happy like you and took a screen shot smile.  Can you and Dayzee send that pizza to me through the computer smile.

SweetiePie, we are like kids huh?  Happy joyful kids enjoying little gifts of life.  Hehehe

1. SweetiePie profile image83
          SweetiePieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Being joyful like a child can be one of the best things possible.

7. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

fantastic, all you 100 peeps!

8. ripplemaker profile image78

Hi London Girl, I'm sure you are on your way too! big_smile

9. dayzeebee profile image68

Hi Ripplemaker I wanted to capture your child like spirit and hurriedly made you a little something. Needs tuning up but this will do for now. Enjoy the celebration!
    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/dyzbee/dancerip.gif

1. Lifebydesign profile image65
      Lifebydesignposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Cute, and very befitting. Congratulations :-)

2. Princessa profile image82
      Princessaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Can I join in the dance?  smile
      Congratulations Ripplemaker!

3. ripplemaker profile image78

lol  lol  lol 

Now that is animated dancing.  Thanks dayzeebee! So this what a child like spirit looks like??? Hmmmm... lol

Thanks lifedesign!  A hundred then and a ninety nine now and who knows what hubscore next.  It's all great! big_smile

Princessa, sure you can!  lol  You can teach me more dance steps!  lol

1. countrywomen profile image60
        countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Michelle- Congrats!! Now I would also like to join the Dance class. Of course in return Michelle will let us join her Yoga class wink

Btw has anybody else noticed that all the 100 hubers  are woman(except chuck) and now we will have reverse equality brigade soon cool

Hi Countrywomen, let's join the dance classes! If you would like a beginners yoga session, sure you can join me. big_smile smile  big_smile 

Now that you mention it, yes the women like Isabella Snow and Patty and Sweetie Pie and Marye Audet...and it's Chuck now!  It's great!

4. Shirley Anderson profile image70
      Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Daisy, that's soooo cute!!!  You did an awesome job!

5. Dottie1 profile image62
      Dottie1posted 15 years agoin reply to this

I love it Dayzee, that's great!

And Big "Congrats" to Sis Ripplemaker for all her talent smile

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/rockcomment/congratulations/congratulations-48.gif

Dottie, lol lol I can't picture myself in that pose! But congratulations, you are learning how to put photos here.  I should learn too! hahahah hugs to you sis! I'm going to your thread to eat the cake you have served! hahahha

1. Dottie1 profile image62

Michelle, if you can't picture yourself in that pose, I hope you at least enjoy the sparkle.  Ok going to other thread to join you in cake eating. lol

6. ripplemaker profile image78

Dayzeebee, after eating Dottie's cake...do come back and bring along the angels and their friends for an ice cream treat.  big_smile lol smile  OOOhh look at that, it's sinfully delicous big_smile

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq37/bbyballer23/0620_Ice_Cream-2.gif

Now that is something to die for! wink  I promise to be sinfully bad! lol

10. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 15 years ago

Way to go sissy. Love ya whole bunches full my dear. Keep it up, you have a long life ahead.

11. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

You go girls! Congratulations! smile

12. ripplemaker profile image78

Hi CC...c'mon let's celebrate with a dance. Ready? Swing to the right, sway to the left... lol lol  lol  It's fun just to be silly huh?  wink

Hi Misha, thanks!  smile

13. BDazzler profile image78
    BDazzlerposted 15 years ago

I'm very Proud of you Little Sis!

aaawww Big Bro, your encouragement never fails to make me happy.  I got so many brothers and sisters in HubPages.  I feel so so so so like wanting to skip with glee. lol

14. ProCW profile image79
    ProCWposted 15 years ago

Hey ripplemaker!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

(just saw the thread)

ProCW

How are you ProCW?  Thanks!  Dayzee and Dottie got a hundred too! We are celebrating.  Did Dottie manage to catch up with Shirley in Bahamas?  lol

1. ProCW profile image79
        ProCWposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'm good and YOU?

You're welcome! Congrats to dayzeebee!!! smile (was there a thread for her too?)

I don't know... I haven't seen Dottie around... but Shirley's back...

I bet they're now gonna play a fun little game of cat and mouse... smile

hehe

again -- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_smile

ProCW

15. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

Congratulations, Michelle!!!

There'll be many more days of 100's for you, I know!  A little birdie told me.  smile

Shirley, Shirley you are here!  We've been waiting for you!  Oh the one hundred was a beautiful gift yesterday- yesterday being the last day before the chinese new year. Kung Hei Fat Choy! lol

1. Shirley Anderson profile image70
        Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Happy New Year!!!  It's so nice that you have your mom there with you to celebrate!

That was a nice New Year's gift for you, then.

Yes, it's a nice new year's gift! Mom will be going home tomorrow, (tuesday my time) smile

16. weblog profile image57
    weblogposted 15 years ago

Congrats on all 100s big_smile

17. dayzeebee profile image68

Hi Ripplemaker,

Great to find this thread alive with greetings! I continue to dance along with joy. I'm glad you liked the dancing "Tidal Wave". LOL. Huuuggs. See you at rehearsals!

18. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

Congrats Michelle way to go. It is so thrilling to see that 100 isn't it. The first time I made a picture of it and saved it in my archives. I'm sure it is just one of many more occassions.
    Can I send you a couple of cubic yards of snow and ice?
    Many giant bear sized hugs Zsuzsy

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh57/venus_70/smileys/snowman.gif

Received your Snowman Zsuzsy and the giant bear sized hugs!  Brrrrr..it's very cold.  And yet warm.  lol

You are right, It's not the 100, it's the celebration we are doing here!  big_smile

And hey, you just hit 100!!! big_smile big_smile big_smile Sending you a penguin to celebrate with you too. big_smile

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp190/FindStuff2/Funny/Random%20Funny/cute-1.jpg

19. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

Can I just have the fruit? Rassssperries, Strawberries yum yum yum. I prefer that to the icecream... I know I know I know I'm weird but I'm not much for ice cream, the only ice cream I will eat once a year is maple walnut...

I just love this celebrating,  thanks for the picture zs

Your wish is my command!  Ta dan!  lol  More strawberries for you Zsuzsy.  No worries. You are not weird at all. big_smile  Hug hug hug

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w63/Anitacook_13/Food%20and%20Drinks/Strawberries-1.jpg

20. ripplemaker profile image78

Dottie!  Dottie! Ice cream and cakes.  Let's not diet this week yet. lol

I did start today, BUT I quit!

Yesterday I had a chocolate chip cookie molten fudge cake with ice cream for dessert.  I shared with Tracey when I took her back to school....

I can wait another day, anything for you Sis! lol

21. dayzeebee profile image68

Diet? You have got to be kidding! Here's one healthy monster pizza for everyone! Happy eating. Keep celebrating! You score 100 still! LOL!

http://www.enbuenosaires.com.ar/images/es_AR/buenos-aires/curiousity/pizza.jpg

Ooooooohhhh dayzeebee, I want that pizza!  I want that even more than ice cream!  lol  lol  big_smile  lol  You are making me super hungry.  Quick, let's send some to Sweetie Pie.

2. Dottie1 profile image62

Ohhhh, Yummy Yum Yum for the Tummy tum tum....I want some, oh yeah, please smile

22. ripplemaker profile image78

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh103/muck_duck/1-1.png

Happy Hubbers eating Monster Pizza.  lol
    Burp.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)