Please offer prayers and good thoughts for TIMETRAVELER2.

Jump to Last Post 51-86 of 86 discussions (148 posts)
  1. skperdon profile image81
    skperdonposted 10 years ago

Get well soon TimeTraveler2. Hope you heal well soon.

2. profile image0
    Alise- Evonposted 10 years ago

So glad to hear you are experiencing improvement, TIMETRAVELER2. Please try not to move ahead faster than you should, though; steady as she goes, as they say. I will keep praying for you.

3. ComfortB profile image85
    ComfortBposted 10 years ago

Sending love and prayers your way Timetraveler2. Get well soon. smile

4. tirelesstraveler profile image60
    tirelesstravelerposted 10 years ago

So glad your doing better.

5. anagham profile image61
    anaghamposted 10 years ago

Very bad news.. I have had many conversations with her in this community through these posts.. she has always been helpful to me... sad to know about his dreadful incident..
    Get well soon ma'm.. hoping for a speedy recovery... keep well..

6. Cyndi10 profile image84
    Cyndi10posted 10 years ago

So sorry to hear about the fall TIMETRAVELLER2. I'm  sending you warm wishes for a speedy recovery, and that you are back to what you love to do in no time. Lifting you up in prayer.

7. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 10 years ago

About five years ago , I slid off my own house roof in the winter breaking my ankle in the process , steel plates , screws and pins  fixed it all in time , but in the mean time , I found some incrediblly good books and began a steady diet of reading , I wish I had had hub pages then , oh well ! It all heals my friend !   I suggest you  give many orders to the loved ones .."get me a another pillow honey " or 'more lemonaide please darlin "  and maybe ...." could you rub my shoulders sweety "........become helpless for awhile !lol.........:-}

8. gavindonst profile image68
    gavindonstposted 10 years ago

Wishing her the best and hope she heals quickly.  :-)

9. Silva Hayes profile image77
    Silva Hayesposted 10 years ago

Offering up positive thoughts and good vibes - heal quickly.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image84
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

To all of you on this forum:  Your loving hearts have made me resolve to heal.  Period!  I'm going to do everything I can to avoid that hip revision surgery starting today, so keep sending those good thoughts and prayers my way.  They already are helping me.

1. phdast7 profile image81
        phdast7posted 10 years agoin reply to this

TT2 -    I was very distressed to read your recent bad news from your doctor yesterday (I was running out the door and didn't have time to respond).   But I am so glad to see you feeling more positive and determined to do whatever you can to avoid surgery.   I know surgery is a very serious  choice only to be considered as a last ditch option.   We will hope and pray it doesn't come to that.   I am so glad everyone's comments have been such an encouragement to you; they are even an encouragement to me.    Blessings.   Theresa

10. ChitrangadaSharan profile image91
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 10 years ago

Dear TIMETRAVELER2!
    I am so sorry to hear that you are going through a bad phase healthwise. I wish you speedy recovery and all the strength to deal with it. Today only I read one of your wonderful hub. Keep us informed about your health. Everything will be fine soon-My good wishes and prayer!
    God bless you!

11. dailytop10 profile image85
    dailytop10posted 10 years ago

I pray for your fast recovery and may God bless you and your family.

12. Scribenet profile image61
    Scribenetposted 10 years ago

I add my prayers for a complete recovery in record time!  smile

13. profile image0

I am sorry, TIMETRAVELLER2.  i will keep you in my prayers, that you gain wisdom in knowing what path to follow and that you experience God's peace through this all.

14. Astra Nomik profile image63
    Astra Nomikposted 10 years ago

Get better soon Time Traveller. Or maybe travel in to the future and be better already? I couldn't resist that. tongue

Hoping you get better soon. smile

15. ossmedia profile image58
    ossmediaposted 10 years ago

Get well soon

16. phdast7 profile image81
    phdast7posted 10 years ago

I am sure that "slow healing" is frustrating, but we are all so grateful because "slow" is so much better than not at all.   Glad that writing can serve as therapy for you.   That is good.   I hope you have some good music to listen to  --- I am listening to some good stuff and thinking positive thoughts for you and about you.   Take care.  Theresa

Theresa:  I really need to give you a call!  This whole experience is so strange...it is like I am reliving each day again and again with only minimal differences.  I think if I couldn't write, I would go mad!  Thank goodness for HP..money or no money!  We are handling things a bit better now, but it helps that I can use the hand more than before.  I try to keep my mind off the leg, and that helps also.  Have been reading but not listening to much music except for what is on "America's Got Talent" lol!  More later...thanks again for your support.

17. profile image0

Glad to hear the news about your wrist, TIMETRAVELLER2.  Will keep you in my prayers for continued healing.

18. Yvonne Decelis profile image70
    Yvonne Decelisposted 10 years ago

Really glad to see things are going well!

19. profile image0

So glad to hear your encouraging news! Thanks for the update.

20. Silva Hayes profile image77

Such good news!  Continuing to send positive thoughts and energy.

21. PaulGoodman67 profile image96
    PaulGoodman67posted 10 years ago

This is bad news - My best wishes to TT2 for a speedy recovery!

22. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image60
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 10 years ago

I pray for her speedy recovery.

23. Express10 profile image84
    Express10posted 10 years ago

My absolute best wishes and prayers go out to you TIMETRAVELER2.

24. Silva Hayes profile image77

Mostly good news!  Thanks so much for the update; I see your name every day and wonder how you're doing.  Sending positive thoughts for the best possible outcome!

25. ologsinquito profile image82
    ologsinquitoposted 10 years ago

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers on the way.

26. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 10 years ago

Welcome back and it's good to see your progress.smile

It is so uplifting to receive the kind thoughts you folks send.  When you are old and sick, you can feel very "alone" in the world...but knowing people really are thinking about you...well...it matters.  Thank you.

1. mary615 profile image82
        mary615posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I just saw this Forum thread, and want to give you my best wishes for a full recovery.  At my age, I'm scared of falling and breaking something.  I no longer climb up ladders to do roof repair, etc.  like I used to.
        My best....

27. ologsinquito profile image82
    ologsinquitoposted 10 years ago

I'm happy to see that you're back on the forums.

28. Hackslap profile image83
    Hackslapposted 10 years ago

Get well soon!

You have our best wishes smile

29. Victoria Lynn profile image89
    Victoria Lynnposted 10 years ago

Thinking of you, TIMETRAVELER2! Rest and recuperate!

30. A1an profile image60
    A1anposted 10 years ago

Oh, My! Though I haven't had the pleasure of knowing TIMETRAVELER2--given my newness to the sight--do wish for a full and speedy recovery smile

31. profile image0

Thank you for your updates, TIMETRAVELLER2.  So glad to hear about your wrist healing, and will continue to pray about your leg, and that you will be able to deal with being in limbo:)  - not easy, as I suppose most of us know.

32. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 10 years ago

Speedy recovery for TimeTraveler2!

This will be my final health update, thanks to all of you who sent good thoughts, wishes and prayers for my recovery.  Today the hip doctor released me!!!  Yes, it will take some time for the scarring and soft tissue damage to heal, but I will NOT need surgery.  I will be left with a let that has rotated to the right along with a slight limp...there is no fix for that...but the bone has miraculously healed much faster than what the doctor thought it might...in fact...it is totally healed.  He has released me with no restrictions, which is absolutely amazing.  One last time, I want to thank all of you for your prayers and good wishes...they clearly had a part in my more than rapid healing.  God Bless all of you, and especially Theresa (PhDast) for starting this forum on my behalf.

1. skperdon profile image81
        skperdonposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Happy to know that. I wish you a  speedy recovery TIMETRAVELER2.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8319827.jpg

2. phdast7 profile image81
        phdast7posted 10 years agoin reply to this

TT -  That is such wonderful news and unexpected, too!.  I was thinking it might still be a good little while before he released you.    The body can do amazing things and sometime it just does.    I was more than happy to get this thread started and it has been amazing to watch and read the outpouring of love and concern for you.   You have many friends here, always a good thing.  We will stay in touch. smile  Theresa

Theresa   You bet we'll stay in touch!  Doc says I'll be OK to start RVing before too long, too.  YIPPEE!!

33. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 10 years ago

TT, glad to hear you're on the mend!

34. rebeccamealey profile image91
    rebeccamealeyposted 10 years ago

Best wishes, get well soon!

35. HattieMattieMae profile image61
    HattieMattieMaeposted 10 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with her. Hope she is feeling well soon!

36. profile image0

Wonderful news TIMETRAVELLER2!  All the (continuing) best to you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)