jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Anyone else having trouble uploading photos?

1. TDowling profile image81
    TDowlingposted 4 years ago

I'm using the the photo capsule and I'm doing the same thing I've done in the past, but today I keep getting error messages. I can add previously used photos in "My Photo" folder, but nothing new. I've closed my browser and restarted my computer and still nothing. I even tried to use a different photo capsule. Still no go.

Any ideas?

1. WalterPoon profile image84
      WalterPoonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi TDowling, I just tested and I don't encounter any problem at all. Try using a different browser and see if it works.

TDowlingposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Walter. I'll give her a try. Maybe I can clear the cache on my current browser. -TD

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
      LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This occurs every so often with Chrome. So I go to IE when this happens. You can also try clearing your history/cache

TDowlingposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Luis. I read over the technical info in the Learning Center and followed everything they said: I made sure my browser (Firefox) and Adobe Flash Player are the latest version. Check. Cleared my cache. Check.

Still didn't work. I switched to Chrome and it worked OK there. But I'm much more familiar with Firefox. So I pasted and edited text into my latest Hub using Firefox and switched to Chrome when it came to handling images.

If this happens every so often, I think the HubPages techies need figure out a permanent fix.

1. WalterPoon profile image84
          WalterPoonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

TDowling, I think there are some browser compatibility issues with Windows' frequent updates. Lately, I find Google Chrome to be the most reliable, while I'm still having problems with my Firefox and Safari.

working