jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Ultimate Hub Traffic Tips And Tools

1. stubbs profile image65
    stubbsposted 10 years ago

Hi I've written a new hub on how to get traffic to hubs and listed some tools you can use to help. I hope people find it useful and as ive said in the hub please leave a comment if you want to suggest anything.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hub-Traffic-Tools

:-)

2. Lissie profile image82
    Lissieposted 10 years ago

I've just had a WTF moment!  I released a new flagship hub - which for me was getting quite a lot of traffic on hub pages - well in my terms still way <100 views.  I linked to it from a travel forum and got a few more links -still reasonable.  I remembered that I had a stumbleupon tool bar installed so clicked "i like it"  button - wrote a few lines and forgot it.  Now like 2 hours later I have over 100 hits from stumbleupon - how the hell did that happen  - I cant even figure out how to see what's popular on the site - its still showing as having 1 review (mine!) on my book marks - is a mistake?

3. ForTheLove profile image64
    ForTheLoveposted 10 years ago

Great hub and I left a comment!

Oh and wow, Lissie, if that's luck you've got going on - it's quite fantastic smile

4. stubbs profile image65
    stubbsposted 10 years ago

I've updated the blog so all links open in new windows now AND listed the top 25 social bookmarking sites.

working