jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)

Reached 10,000 views...

1. myefforts profile image85
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

I just made it to 10,000 views today, though the accolade is yet to be updated. I would appreciate if anyone could comment if the pace I am moving with is okay or it is too slow. I joined here about 4 months ago... any suggestions to improve traffic are always welcomed.

1. Rock_nj profile image91
      Rock_njposted 4 years ago in reply to this

10,000 views in four months seems pretty reasonable to me.  Congratulations!  As far as increasing traffic, participate in forums on the Internet, and when you see a chance to post a link to one of your Hubs (if it is appropriate given the forum topic), then work in a link.  Also, if the topic that one of your Hubs is about is in the news, try to post a link in a comment to a news story or two, where you can.  Of course, there's also social media and some of the article indexing sites.  I do pretty well when I post Hubs on StumbleUpon. 

I just read your Hub "Why do most marriages fail?"  Nicely written, but the layout could be improved.  I would suggest breaking up the text into two or three capsules, then use variations of "Why do most marriages fail?" in the headings for the text capsules.  This is important for SEO reasons, as search engines look at section headings to figure out and rank articles that they index.  It also makes articles easier to read, which means you may get more positive feedback and shares.  Also, consider including some other aspects, like a poll.  This seems like a good Hub for a poll such as "Why do you think most marriages fail? ..."

myeffortsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot Rock_nj for your insightful comments and guidelines. I would definitely pay attention to these aspects.

2. KenDeanAgudo profile image66
      KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow very fast! I am on 10k tomorrow smile 5 months , you 4 months! thats fast

Congrats to you in advance ... smile

3. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!

From the FAQ re Accolades.
      Please note: Accolades are not awarded immediately upon reaching a Milestone. There may be a short delay (up to 24 hours or so) before a new Accolade appears on your profile.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#accolades

Thank you Matthew for highlighting these details...

4. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Happy congratulations. May YOU have a million views soon..........God bless!
      http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8378347_f248.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes gmwilliams.

2. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Congrats, myefforts for reaching this milestone. smile You're doing fine. The more you write and publish, the faster the views will increase.

thanks janshares.

3. PoeticPhilosophy profile image78
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

Congratz!!! Hope you keep writing and reach more smile

Thanks PoeticPhilosophy... I like your id. Its good and a kind of romantic.. smile

4. agilitymach profile image98
    agilitymachposted 4 years ago

Congrats!!!!

Thanks agilitymach..

5. Mary Cimeni profile image83
    Mary Cimeniposted 4 years ago

Huge Congratz!! Keep it up <3  I have a weird question though.. How do you comment with an image? lol

Thanks Mary. When you comment, please check the formatting button. It has options available there to add image to a comment.

6. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image88
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 4 years ago

Congratulations.

Thank you SANJAY...

working