jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Twitter Question

1. profile image0
    LisaKeatingposted 3 years ago

If I tweet a link to a Hub and someone clicks on it from there, how will it show up in Traffic Sources?

1. janshares profile image97
      jansharesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I think it will say "Social - Twitter." That's how it works for Facebook and Pinterest. Thanks for the follow. wink

1. profile image0
        LisaKeatingposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Jan. I must not be getting any traffic from there because I don't have anything that says that.

1. janshares profile image97
          jansharesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm really not sure about it, Lisa. I had a strange but exciting experience with a link I tweeted last weekend. I did see an increase in views of the hub, not a viral # by any stretch. But when I got my Twitter report, it said that the tweet got 6,317 views, 8 favorites, and 35 link visits. I wish it had been the six thousand for link visits. sad  I guess it means that people will view the tweet but not necessarily open the link. So keep tweetn' smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

It says "t.co" or some such. I don't remember exactly.

3. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 3 years ago

Check the "stats" button at the top of your hub. If a twitter or tweeter viewed it then it should show up as t.co, tco or something like that.

4. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 3 years ago

Click it not check it :-)

5. profile image0
    LisaKeatingposted 3 years ago

Thanks. I have to remember which ones I've tweeted. The ones I checked don't have that listed but I'll keep checking. Do you all use Twitter to try to get traffic?

6. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 3 years ago

I use twitter only for particular hubs that may be interesting to that community but mostly Facebook sometimes for my associates there.

7. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 3 years ago

By the way, oh I see paradigmsearch gave the same answer as I did. Anyway, it will tell you how many viewed it from there too. yes, for twitter it is "t.co"

8. WryLilt profile image90
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

How many followers do you have?
    Do you post nothing but links and personal tweets?
    Do you use hashtags?

Answers to these questions will decide if you get Twitter traffic from your account or not.

working