jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Dreams interpretations for established hubbers

1. Sue B. profile image90
    Sue B.posted 2 years ago

My hub niche is dreams is dreaming.  It is a subject I enjoy.  Over the last few years, I was overwhelmed with the amount of requests for dream interpretations I was receiving within the comments of my dream-related hubs.  The first change I made was allowing only registered hubbers to comment.  I then noticed that many individuals appeared to sign up just to submit their one comment only to disappear and never return to hubpages.  I then made the change again to only provide dream interpretations to those who have signed up under me using my tracker or those who are established and active on hubpages.

The issue is, I went from being overwhelmed to underwhelmed.  I would like to receive maybe 1 dream per week.  So, if you established hubbers are interested in exploring dreams- please send me a comment!

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image81
      csmiravite-blogsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That would be nice --- to interpret dreams. But most times, it is the dreamer himself who can best interpret his dreams. Like myself, I usually noticed that any unfinished work during my waking hours, will be finished when I am on a dream state. I know that there are things that worries me whenever I dream. If I don't dream, I know that my conscious and unconscious state are in equilibrium. I've read that somewhere, but that's true as far as I am concerned. I'll seek you out if I will have dreams that I can't interpret.  smile

1. Sue B. profile image90
        Sue B.posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your reply!

I do agree that the dreamer is the expert of their own dream.  Since dreams tend to reflect something unconscious, I find it helpful to share dreams and gain feedback from others.  Even information we disagree with can help us decipher the meanings of our dreams.  I find dreams fascinating and I hope to connect with more dreamers here!

1. csmiravite-blogs profile image81
          csmiravite-blogsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have a secret I like to share... I dream more with my eyes wide open than when I am asleep. My mind wanders everywhere, in my waking hours --- like being perceptive of my surroundings and take mental pictures of the things I see. A little crazy, perhaps, but those are my dreamstate, as I define it. It's surreal, but I enjoy having these daydreams in my waking hours. At night, I am too fagged out  to  just drop "dead tired" in my bed and have a dream-less sleep. Just sharing!  Have a good day!

working