I really want to be a hubber. Please give me an example of my mistake and help me to improve them.
I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why friendzone exist ? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!
First, welcome to HubPages.
I've looked at your Hub, and would like to point out some concerns I noticed. They all can be corrected, but I think this Hub needs a lot of TLC.
* I recommend that you ask a native English speaker to proofread your Hub before you publish it. There are many errors in grammar and usage that make the Hub difficult to read. You can cut and paste this Hub into Microsoft Word or WPS Write and use the grammar checker. I found several results when I searched for "online grammar checker" on Bing. I suspect that the grammar is the main reason you didn't pass the QAP.
* To me, this Hub doesn't answer the question posed in the title: 'Why does the friend zone exist?" Rather, it seems to be answering the questions "How do I know if I'm in the friend zone?" or "How do I get out of the friend zone?"
* As FFC pointed out, your Hub has nothing to do with "criticism of new religious movements."
* Do you have permission to use your images? Using images without permission is against HubPages policy and is illegal in many countries. (The Super Mario Bros. image especially comes to mind, since Nintendo probably didn't give you permission to use Mario.)
* I'm not sure how tasteful the Urban Dictionary image is in a Hub meant for a serious discussion. Memes also don't really belong in most Hubs.
* Why do we need two videos showing how to get out of the friend zone, especially when you advise readers that nothing is wrong with the friend zone? If you want to include a video, find one good video that more neutrally explains the friend zone.
* The train metaphor would have been more effective if it had been used throughout the Hub. Putting it so far into the Hub makes it trite and lessens the effectiveness.
* You make general statements but don't expand on them. How, for example, will someone "go on to have a better and exciting life" after changing his/her mind about the friend zone?
* You list ways that someone can tell when he/she is in the friend zone. Item #10 is..."You are totally in the friend zone."
* Considering how popular the term friend zone seems to be lately, you should be able to find reputable, authoritative sources to support your statements. Citing those sources would add credibility to this Hub.
I hope this helps.
My first question would be: why was the Hub posted under the "Religion and Philosophy" heading, when it has nothing to do with either of those things?
Ok for starters, for many of your points if your getting say called by your last name and avoided then your probably not in "the friend zone" because that's more what someone who wants to avoid you all together would do. Also trying to make yourself a best friend before trying to date someone probably isn't that great an idea because then the friendship is based on your expectation that you will date them, they still owe you 0 and it is a bit of a lie. Just have to be truthful and if they say no then, well you hopefully like them as a person enough to just stay friends, so you just have to respect how they feel and not just disregard how they feel to solely acknowledge your own feelings.
by markeleazer 4 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Religion and Philosophy. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by site sucks 4 years ago
Hi Hubbers, my second time trying to post this article.... It keeps getting removed.Most likely due to ridiculous grammar rules.I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub When Can We As People Evolve From The Modern Election Process? by...
by Daphne D. Lewis 5 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Living Dead Creatures From Life's Remnants. I am really new to HubPages and am not sure what is either too much or not enough. I always like to provide my source links, and have gotten...
by Romo Ram 5 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Some of the tips for travel photography. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by Jean Bakula 4 years ago
I have a belief in reincarnation, I wrote a fictional hub about two lovers, who part in this life. But they felt they had been together before. They break up and make up, and finally realize they can't make it work. But they really loved each other, and knew they loved before. The woman has a...
by daanish jalhotra 5 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The murder- a short story (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!
Copyright © 2021 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|