jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: When to Use "Whom" and When to Avoid It

1. John Garbi profile image69
    John Garbiposted 13 months ago

Hey Hubbers,

Please provide feedback on my Hub: When to Use "Whom" and When to Avoid It

2. RonElFran profile image95
    RonElFranposted 13 months ago

John, your link points to the wrong hub.

John Garbiposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Oops! Here's the correct link: When to Use "Whom" and When to Avoid It

3. EricDockett profile image93
    EricDockettposted 13 months ago

John: What trouble are you having with this Hub? It appears to have passed QAP with no issues. If you are just looking for constructive criticism here are a couple of points:

1. I think you need to read the HP Learning Center page on how to find and properly cite images.

2. Just my personal preference, but I hate when a Hub ends with a video. When I get to the video I either watch it or skip it, but either way I'm thinking there should be something more to come. Videos and images should be supplemental info, incorporated into the Hub. The Hub itself should end with a wrap-up, summary or conclusion to everything else you said in the Hub. You sort of did that with with your bullet points at the end, but it's oddly floated right. I'd expand that into some kind of logical ending, just a short paragraph or two.

Again, that's my preference and some Hubbers may have other opinions.

Otherwise, I think it is a well-written, attractive, clever Hub that addresses a question many people wonder about. Well done, especially for a writer still in high school! Good luck here on HP!

John Garbiposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Thank you. Your recommendations have been well received.

Best Wishes,
      John Garbi

working