Pay day???

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Barack James profile image93
    Barack Jamesposted 7 years ago

Hi all, I hit and passed payout limit last month; which means I should have gotten my pay by 28th of this month which is yesterday but that has not happened till now. I emailed HP last night but still no communication. Any problem? Please communicate ASAP incase someone knows something.. Thanks all.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Be patient.  The team will respond.  Either there is some glitch or you only think you passed the payout limit, which is $50.  I've been around a long time and have always been paid on time, so clearly there is some problem here.

Barack Jamesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ok let me wait for the team to respond, Am sure I passed the limit of USD 50, in fact by far. Thanks Timetraveller2!

2. Barack James profile image93
    Barack Jamesposted 7 years ago

Any HP staff here??? Can you kindly respond to this thread??? Am getting impatient...

Send another email to the team.  I'm not sure if they monitor this forum or not.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
        Millionaire Tipsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sending more than one email to anyone without giving them time to respond is unnecessary and a waste of time.

3. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 7 years ago

And it is $50 from hubads only, 2 months prior.

They will get to you.  No need for alarm, this is an honest place.

I didn't realize there was a pay limit on Amazon Ads, too.  Must have forgotten?  Guess it's because mine usually are more than that.  Good to know, though.  Thanks.

I don't think so; last and first payment that I recieved had àround $ 30 from ads and the rest that made hit $ 50 was from Amazon..

4. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 7 years ago

I have received my payment. Chances are, you are not entitled to a payment yet.

Check your balance history here to see if you are entitled to a payment this month:

https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/history

Be sure to check the calendar to understand when you receive payment under various programs.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

There is still this month and last month earnings as they usually show above earnings stats, last month alone is $60+

1. lobobrandon profile image88
        lobobrandonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If last month alone is 60+ then you will get the payment next month. Any amount prior to that will be added as well.

Correct me if am wrong, if I hit $60 in the month of july, Am supposed to get a pay by the end the following month which is august...is that true? If you say I am going to get my pay next month does it means two months should pass after I hit the threashold....

1. DrMark1961 profile image96
            DrMark1961posted 7 years agoin reply to this

If a significant portion of that was from your Amazon earnings, you will not receive it until the next month. For example, if you had $40 from the ad program and $20 from Amazon, you only made $40 that month from HP, and once the Amazon company confirms your sales (no refunds, etc) you will also get the $20 from them, but not until next month. So, you wil receive a $60 deposit to your PayPal account on 28 September.

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
              Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

DrMark is right. Amazon earnings will show up as they're earned, BUT they won't be paid until Amazon confirms them which can take time.

2. Barack James profile image93

Thanks, I got help...have got lots of Amazon sales and ads earnings that have not reflected in balance history since july and early august respectively...I guess Am gonna be rich next month:-)

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
        Glenn Stokposted 7 years agoin reply to this

July Amazon revenue is paid on Sept 28th.

5. profile image49
    Muzahidulposted 7 years ago

Hmm

6. Rangoon House profile image89
    Rangoon Houseposted 7 years ago

I know Amazon products are purchased via my hubs by friends and family members, but they don't all show in earnings - some do and some don't - which makes me wonder how many completely random unknown purchases are not showing. Does anybody else have this problem? I know I miss a lot of commissions.

1. Glenn Stok profile image96

If they purchased when it was not your turn for the impression of your affiliate code, then it won't count towards you. Remember that impressions are 60% yours and 40% HubPages.

7. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 7 years ago

I see some people complaining about this almost every month. The thing that is missed is that Amazon payments are 60 days behind. So you can't go my the total earned you see for the prior month.

If you want to see the exact combined  total of Amazon from two months ago and HubPages ads from one month ago, then look at your My Account > Earnings > Balance History tab. If THAT figure is below $50 then you'll know why you didn't get paid this month.

8. Rangoon House profile image89
    Rangoon Houseposted 7 years ago

Thank you Glenn Stok - I now understand the issue. I naively thought that each commission was divided 60/40 between Hubpages and the "rubber". I didn't realise it was a split on impressions. Thank you very much for taking the time to clarify.

1. Rangoon House profile image89
      Rangoon Houseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

* "hubber"

2. Glenn Stok profile image96

A lot of people tend to misunderstand that part. smile

What  the hubber or the rubber lol!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)