jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

A Prayer from a Healing Center I Attend

1. Jean Bakula profile image99
    Jean Bakulaposted 2 months ago

Prayer for Houston, Florida, Cuba, and Mexico!
    Breathe, take heart Houston, Floridians, Cubans and Mexicans, and all who are feeling the
    intensity of the these Natural disasters.  We pray that all people gather their strength and courage to not be afraid. For this too is temporary, do not be discouraged as we pray for all living beings affected by the earthquake and hurricanes to receive rescue, safety, shelter, food.  And we pray to remain calm, sending thoughts of supporting love to all affected. A house is made of stone, wood and glass and can replaced, human relations are to be treasured and most precious.  And we pray for those lives that are lost and their families to be at PEACE!!!   
    May God, Compassion and the Angels Watch over ALL!

Please send prayers, or healing thoughts to these people if you are not religious, I am a Pagan. Also, even if you can only afford $5.00, please donate to the Red Cross or charity of your choice to help these people in their time of need. Thank You.

1. threekeys profile image84
      threekeysposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I will send my loving thoughts .

2. kenneth avery profile image85
      kenneth averyposted 2 months agoin reply to this

@Jean,
      Amen. I join you in this petition for these souls to be kept safe.

2. profile image82
    Mills Pposted 2 months ago

I've already made a Red Cross donation. We all wish those in the hurricane areas well, and want them all to find safety wherever they may find it.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 2 months ago

Prayers out to everyone who needs it. It is not looking good. I hope all get out safe.

4. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 2 months ago

While I agree that we need to pray for people and their pets, I think we also need to send prayers for Gaia. These natural disasters are not God's punishment on sinful people. They are symptoms of a planet in trouble. Whether they are growing pains of the planet or as my old mentor used to say "Mother Nature has a bellyache," we need to consider the fact that the Earth is a living breathing organism and can get into trouble just as much as its inhabitants. We need to be thankful that we are allowed to exist on this beautiful planet and do our best to take care of it. Whether or not the current situation is the fault of human beings, our Mother Earth needs our love and support just as much as her people do, maybe more so. If we can calm her down, it will benefit us as humans.

1. Jean Bakula profile image99
      Jean Bakulaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Well said, MizBejabbers. I have a piece about Gaia that I really should publish. Did you ever read When God Was a Woman by Merlin Stone? You would love it.

1. kenneth avery profile image85
        kenneth averyposted 2 months agoin reply to this

God bless ALL of you great friends up here. Good night.

2. MizBejabbers profile image89
        MizBejabbersposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Yes, Jean, I bought the book several years age and I have read it. I highly recommend it to others, especially those who are fighting the return of the Divine Feminine.
        I think you should publish your piece. I would like to read what you have to say.

working